chapter1-

jess' pov-

"NO MUM!" i argued, trying to stop my parents from dragging me out of the house "I DON'T EVEN WANT TO GO" i mean it was kinda funny, but i did not want to go to this oh so important family function with my parents.

i thought back to just hours before when my mother and father decided to bring me to this relatives, i don't even know who's, house. so here i was sitting in the lounge. i was startled a little when i heard the door bell ring. i figured because i was closest to the door and probably the only one that heard it, i should answer it.

i always knew i was distantly related to liam payne, and sure we text every once in a while, so yeh i was kinda shocked when i opened the door and liam was there.

"um hello" i said confused.

"hello" he replied with a hug, after our almost awkward hug i look over to see a blonde haired boy standing next to him.

"hey" i say casually, liam chuckles and decides to introduce us "this, is niall" he points to his friend "and this is jessica, but everyone calls her jess. shes my cousin" he says gesturing towards me.

"nice to meet you, niall" i say genunily interested in the guy "yeh, you too, jess" he smiles.

"uhm, can we come in now?" liam asks "it is my house" well awkward "haha sorry, come in" i walk my self back to where i was sitting before and see liam and niall heading upstairs.

i grab out my phone and start scrolling through my instagram feed, after a few minutes i find myself getting bored of instagram and so i go onto twitter. looking at my notifications to see that i gained 3 new followers. i check out their accounts and decide to post something.

"who enjoys being bored? i don't :-(" after eventually logging of twitter i head to the food table because there was nothing better to do. i find my self a paper plate and pick up some grapes, watermelon, a cookie and some Brownies. i'll go for a run tomorrow i reassure myself.

i sit myself down in my previous position, once again. i was pleasantly enjoying my brownie until i looked down and my cookie was missing. i then felt the soft comfortable material of the couch dip down beside me. i look over to see niall, i smile with a mouth full of chocolatey goodness. he just laughed and copied my expression.

"so" i said once i had finished my mouthful "wassup?" he asked, i laughed "well, i was enjoying my food. until somebody took my cookie" i playfully glared at him. he put his arms up in surrender and laughed.

"wanna go out the back?" I asked "yeh sure, let's go" he stands up and offers me his hand for help. I grab it and unconsciously kept hold of it all the way, till we reach the back yard. we sat peacefully on the hammock just staring up into the clouds. It wasn't an awkward silence at all, it was just nice and calm. t

I felt safe and relaxed around Niall unlike any other part of my life at the moment. I knew he was different just in the fact we'd known each other for less than an hour and here we were still holding hands and laying comfortably together.

A/N

this was just a quick first chapter, if you like this please comment because i wont continue if no one is enjoying it lol

~ gigi