chapter2-

jess' pov-

hours had passed and niall and i were still out laying on the hammock slowly swinging. and every so often someone would say something funny and the other would laugh. it was nice to just lay there, with someone who makes you feel like they genuinely care.

you know in life when you have those moments where you wish everything would just freeze and could stay like that forever, well right now was one of those moments. here i was feeling like i could tell niall absolutely anything and he wouldn't judge me or make me look like a complete idiot for telling him my whole life story.

im not sure why i felt like this, but in all honesty i loved the feeling and i didn't want it to go away. but not just go away as of now, i don't want it to go away ever. i want to know what he was thinking, i wish i could read his mind and see what he thought. i mean in reality it is quite confusing. less than 24 hours ago we were complete strangers yet here we are just hours after meeting and we are already this close.

this wasn't mean to happen was it? i mean the only reason he was here was because the weather was horrible when he was meant to fly out to Ireland so he got stuck here and liam said he could tag along to this 'family' thing. i don't even know what this family thing was about so it'd hardly feel right to call it a 'family function'

all i could do was stare up at the sky and look at the clouds and think about my life. everything seemed to be going alright. then it got better, of course it came crashing down all around me and i was in a pit of sadness and unhappiness, then out of the blue, im being forced to come here to this family thing, now im sitting out back with someone who i feel i can trust more than my parents.

why does my brain make me feel like i can trust him, why does my body say that he's different to all the other guys i've been with. why does my heart say that he's a genuinely good guy and it's ok for me to fall for him. why am I even having this conversation with myself i my head.

"hey" i heard niall whisper from beside me.

"hi" i smiled up at him.

"whatcha thinking about?" he asked. i just shrugged shoulders in response and looked back up at the clouds.

"nothing really, just life it's self i guess?" i replied more as a question. "what about you?" i looked back at him. "what are you thinking about?" i continued still staring up him.

I'm still really unclear of how we got into this position. we had started just sitting, then we both laid down and now we were cuddled up so i was leaning on his chest.

"you, me, us" he replied with out breaking our long lasting eye contact.

just as we both leaned in "JESS! COME ON. WE ARE LEAVING NOW" my mother shouted. "of course" i muttered leaning back from a chuckling niall. i passed him my phone and he passed me his and we exchanged numbers.

"I'll text you" i smiled to him. "yep! I'll be waiting!" he joked.

and with that. we left.

A/N

so uh hi. idk. I wrote half this chapter i my laptop then half on my phone.

so uhm. yeh. comment if I should keep going with this!

~ gigi x