Chapter5-

Jess' pov-

My shift seemed to end rather quickly as there was always something to do, whether it was cleaning tables, serving customers, or moving the ice cream from the freezers out the back to the ones out the front and under there correct names.

After a chorus of goodbyes between Sam, Cam and myself, I left the shop and walked out to my car. I turned the radio on and it was a nice casual background sound.

I parked the car out the front of the house and headed up to the front door. I opened it up and strolled inside, my parents weren't anywhere to be found so I knew they were probably out on the back deck like they usually are.

I dropped my bag on the couch and walked to the kitchen. I grabbed myself a bottle of water from the fridge. I opened it up and chugged down half the bottle. I closed the cap and held onto the bottle while I walked outside to see if my parents were there.

As expected my parents were sitting on the chairs at the outdoor set and having a chat. I grabbed a seat next to my dad and started staring off into space thinking about everything that happened today. The whole Niall and Sarah situation. What was a with them

Are they a couple?

Are they related?

How do they know each other?

I quickly got up from my seat and raced inside completely forgetting to greet my parents. I ran into the lounge and grabbed my phone from my bag that was still in its previous position.

I unlocked it too see I had 3 new texts.

Emily

Emily

Niall

Wait what. Niall?

I clicked on his name to see he had text me

"Hey:-)" well.

I decided to see what my best friend of all time Emily had sent me.

From Emily: "Hey girl"

From Emily: "We needa catch up, haven't seen your loser ass in ages hehe;)"

wow she's so nice to me!

To Emily: "wow you are so kind to me, sure come see my loser ass tomorrow? day off work #score!"

Nialls pov-

After the whole incident at the ice cream shop, Sarah and I headed back to her place and I dropped her off.

We said good bye and she went inside I was now left alone to think.

Once I got back to the place I was sharing with Liam for a few days I went into my text messages, to find out Jess had already text me when I told her she should have. well oops.

I text her back a quick "hey:-)" and locked my phone to see Liam walk out of his bedroom door in just a towel.

"Well, hey there" he laughed. I cracked up laughing and just looked at him.

-A/N-

Well that was a really short chapter BUT there's a few things I needa tell you people who don't even read my book lol :')

1- I did NOT plan for Sam and Cam to work at the same place with rhyming names. I honestly didn't even notice until this chapter oops!

2- I'm going away for a week on the 20th and I'll get back on the 27th so i won't be able to update during then but I'm hoping I'll be able to write a chapter or two!

well yeh if you wanna follow my

twitter - @twerkmenarrey

Instagram - @twerkystyles

and I think that's about all. Enjoy reading! Vote, comment do what ever!

ily x

~gigi xo