Chapter6-

Jess' pov-

dinner that night you could say was awkward... really awkward.

mum and dad were acting all weird and no matter how hard I tried I couldn't figure what was wrong.

"Ok, stop. Why are you guys acting so weird" I asked after I swallowed some of the baked potato off my plate.

"Uhm, no reason we'll talk after dinner honey" my dad half heartedly smiled up at me.

"uh no, I'd rather know now because there's something I would like to tell you guys as well" I glanced up at them.

"Oh ok well let's just finish dinner yeh?" Mum laughed knowing how impatient I was.

"Ok, fine" I huffed in disagreement.

After my father and I had taken the dishes to the kitchen and washed up them all up and neatly placed them in the cupboards after we decided we couldn't be bothered packing them into the dishwasher,

We went and joined my mum in the lounge.

My parents sat on the two seater and I just happily bounced into my little couch I always seemed to snuggle into.

"Ok well we've been thinking" my mum trailed off.

"We think it's about time you found a place of your own" dad continued.

All I could do was smile. I was going to tell them exactly the same thing.

"Now, we'll help you pay the rent for the first few months just to help you get started" my mum looked up, shocked that her only daughter was smiling at the fact that her parents were practically kicking her out.

"This. Is. Great!" I beamed up at my puzzled parents.

"I was going to talk to you about the exact same thing" I laughed.

"Ok, well go get a good nights rest and we'll talk tomorrow"

I awoke early on the Saturday morning. I looked over to my clock and my eyes almost popped out of my head.

It wasn't until the continues ringing of my obnoxious ring tone, tore me from my thoughts and I realised that was why I was awoken.

I lazily answered, stupidly not looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?" I grumbled considering it was 7:16am on a Saturday. The one of only two days I didn't have work. I wasn't to happy.

"Hi!" Chirped the voice on the other side of the phone.

I couldn't quite figure out who's voice it was.

"Uhm, who is this?" I rubbed my eyes with my free hand.

"Oh silly! You didn't look at the caller ID" it was too early for this.

"Glad you didn't or you probably wouldn't have answered."

"What do you want, Niall" I sighed knowing immediately who it was.

"Well, since I know you don't have work today guess what" he called out happily.

"You are annoying" I huffed.

"No. We, are hanging out." He replied like it we the most obvious thing in the world "and I'm taking you to look at apartments"

"WHAT" I shrieked

"Yep! Be ready by 10, see you soon love" he hung up.

Oh great.

I eventually got out of bed chucked on some jeans with rolled ends, put on my purple vans and a white jumper grabbed my bag and headed downstairs.

After quickly chucking my hair in a bun on the top of my head I grabbed a banana and scoffed it down along with a cup of tea.

I did my makeup and brushed my teeth. I chucked my sunnies on the top of my head and went to the lounge.

I was scrolling through my twitter so when the door rang I almost immediately got up and ran towards the door.

"Hey" I smiled at Niall

"Hi" he waved and gestured for a hug. After that he came in side.

I grabbed my bag and we were off. My parents left for work early so I didn't see them this morning.

Once I locked door of the house and Niall unlocked the door of his car his opened the passenger side for me.

"Oh thank you kind sir" I laughed

"Why, my pleasure madam" he chuckled.

"Ok. so number one, how did you know I didn't have work today and number two how did you know I was going to look at an apartment today?"

"That's for me to know and you not" he laughed pulling out of the driveway.

Once we reached the destination we walked in and up into the apartment.

I knew straight away it was the one.

You walked straight in to a little foyer hall type area and down the centre was a hall and the right was the living room. It all just fit perfectly in to place, connecting at just the right spots.

Connected to the living room was the kitchen and down the hall there were two bedrooms an on-suite and a normal bathroom and your usual cupboards full of random stuff.

After I had decided I loved it we signed the contract and I could start moving in any time after next Saturday.

one week.

-A/N-

hey guys! IM BACKKKKKKK!!!

YYAYAYAAYYAA! I had the best time away! I went surfing, down the beach, shopping I literally had so much fun omg!

You can follow me on twitter- @twerkmenarry

And my instagram- @twerkystyles

ily so yeh, comment, vote and let me know if your enjoying this and I should continue!!

~gigi x