Eyes

A/N: Adrien and Marinette don't know each other. Italics are thoughts. No superheros/kwamis, too.

Marinette POV

Those eyes.
Always covered up by his hoodie.
Why?
I always see him whenever I walk to school, maybe I will try to start a conversation with him.
Then maybe we can become friends.

"Well then, Let's go, Marinette."

Silently walking down the sidewalk, my clumsiness of course had to kick in and I tripped over nothing! Literally tripped over air!

Great going, Marinette.

As I waited for the unfortunate blow from the ground to come, I felt warmth engulf under my arms and felt myself being lifted up.

What the heck.

Turning around, I catch sight of the most beautiful colored eyes in the world.
Bright grass emerald green eyes.

Who's eyes are those?

Staring at the figure, I realize it's that guy with the hoodie I always see.

"Umm. Hi! Thanks for catching me. I really appreciate it!" I happily say to the hooded figure with the stunning green eyes.

"No problem," the hooded figure speaks out, surprisingly politely.

Sweet, my goodness, his voice is hot.

"What?"

Oh dang, did I say that aloud?

"Yes you did," the mysterious boy chuckles.

"Huhhh? Ohhh, s-s-sorry about that!" I stammer out.

"No, no. It's okay. I'm Adrien. Adrien Agreste. And you might you be?"

"Marinette. Marinette Dupain-Cheng. Umm. Again, thanks for catching me. Are you on your way to school? Would you like to walk with me, perhaps?" I wearily questioned the boy, Adrien.

Adrien POV

Staring back at the bluenette, I respond with, "Of course!"

As we walk towards the school building, we talked about ourselves to the other.
Our interests, hobbies, family (etc...).
Finally reaching the school's steps, the two of us stop and stare at each other for a few moments.

Wow, her eyes. They are so AMAZING! That's the prettiest blue I have ever seen!

"Sooo Adrien. Can we consider us friends now?" Marinette asked, snapping me out of my trance.

"O-oh, uhhh, yes. F-f-for sure!" I stuttered out.

Before we parted into the building, I felt a tight warmth sensation around my body. Looking down, I see a head of blue hair on my chest. Marinette is hugging me. I tightly embraced her back and we just stayed like that for a few minutes.

As we heard the school bell ring to go to class, we parted and looked into each other's eyes again.

"Well, we have to go to class now, Adrien! See you after school?"

"Um... ya! Let's meet here!"

"Okay, see you then. Bye Adrien!"

"Ya, bye Marinette!!"

With that, we walked our separate ways to our classes.

BOTH POV

Emerald green/Bluebell blue.
That's my new favorite color.

Completed: December 26, 2016