The new boy

Btw this story is not going to be a cliche
(Sometimes or Most of the time :3)
Aaron's POV

I got up to the loud alarm ringing in my ear. As I got up I realized I was going to a new school, named Phoenix Drop high. I got into my uniform and had breakfast. It was raining outside so I got my umbrella. I walked to school and I realized I was 30 minutes early so I sat at a bench. I looked to my right and saw a whole gang about 10 people talking and taking photos even in the rain! Ha.. I wish I was part of that. "Hey are you new here?"I blonde boy asked me. "Y-yes, I'm Aaron Lycan."i said shaking his hand. "Wanna meet my friends, by the way I'm Garroth." He said leading me to the Gang. "Garroth, who's this?" Asked a blue haired girl. "Guys this is Aaron."he said. I waved and then they told me the names of everyone. Aphmau, Garroth, Travis. Katelyn, Laurence, kawaii-Chan, Vylad,  Zane, Lucinda, Cadenza, Nicole and Dante. "Hi! What are your classes?"asked Aphmau. "I have Math then Art, you?" I asked Aph. "I have reading then math, so where are you from?" She said. "I'm from Falcon claw." I told her. "Well just to warn you Aphmaus older sister, Millie is one of the popular and most meanest person along with her two friends, Chloe and Jazy." Said Dante. I kept that in mind I checked my watch. 7.10. Class started at 7:15 . "Need directions?" Laurence asked. I nodded. "We will see you guys later at lunch!" The girls said leaving.

Aphmaus POV

I walked to Reading class and sat. We had 5 more minutes. So I took out my headphones and read a book. I was the shyest girl in PDH and a bookworm. My older sister Millie is the "popular" one in my grade. As soon as I said that Millie barged into the classroom and sat in front of the class.

That's Millie

That's Millie

That's me

I sat in class taking my earbuds off and taking my books out. "Hey little sis!" Millie said rubbing my head. I removed her hand and did a sassy hair flip. "Whatever."she said taking her phone out. "Miss Phoenix, can you plz tell the class why you have your phone out?" Mr. Clark said. "Uh... I had to use the calculator..?" Millie said. "Why would you need a calculator in reading class?" He asked her. "Sorry I'll put it away."she said faking a smile. I payed attention but also daydreamed at one point. My mom and my dad got a divorce, I haven't seen my dad since. My mom always worked late so. I Never get to see her. I always wore a fake smile To the point I didn't smile... I had awesome supporters called friends. My friends and I all have PhoeniXNet. A site of course the whole school knows and can talk and post pics on. I follow only my friends.