Far..

Aphmaus POV
I felt a grip on my hand and I tugged on my backpack then trudged backwards. Falling into someone's chest. "Aphmau senpai you okay?" A female said I look up and see kawaii chan. "Omg.yes KC class is starting?"I asked. She nodded. I go to class Into my normal seat. Millie looked at me. "I'm sorry about what's happening Aph, I really do...maybe we can go shopping after school?" Millie offered. "We can...but if Aaron wants to do something together can I hang out with him?" I asked. She nodded. "Anything." She said and class started. I smiled and class started.

After class because I can :3
Aaron's POV
I walk out of class to lunch. Were Aph and I still going to be on the yearbook for best couple? (If you don't remember, in one of my chapters a girl from Aaron's photography class took them a pic :3) would she forget about me after I leave? Would- ugh I have to stop worrying. I enter the lunchroom to see Frae holding aphs lunch walking to the table.

Aphmaus POV
"Thanks Frae, my hand hurt in first period." I said grabbing my tray and setting it on the table. "No problem Aph! Uh...hey do you have any relationship suggestions?*he looks at Millie's direction*" Frae said. I look over and make a |:3 face. "Hehe your in love!" I said. "Shh! I don't want her to hear!" He whisper shouted. I laughed and we sat down. In the corner of my eye I saw Aaron standing in the doorway. I managed to crack a smile. He smiled back but it faded then he left.

Aaron's POV
I trudged to the boys restroom. Letting two tears drop into the sink... I really am leaving...Is Aph forgetting me so quickly? Will we move on? I closed my eyes letting the memories flow back. The kisses me Aph and shared, watching frozen, holding Aph, protecting Aph during the lockdown. I would be attending Eve academy tomorrow. It was a good 25 min drive from PDH. I grab my bag and leave. Bumping into Aph. "I-I'm sorry Aaron, bye..." Aph said holding her books higher to her face. I grab her hand and take her to the music room. "A-Aaron w-what are you d-doing?"Aph said shaken. I sigh. "Just wanting these last hours before I...go."I say. She nods and we slide down to sit. She lays her head on my shoulder. I brush the hair out of her face and she smiles. We're left speechless. A couple minutes pass and I hear a soft quite snore. I smiled and picked her up then sat her in my lap. "Sleep my little potato..."I said almost shredding a tear. I kissed her on the forehead.

Aphmaus POV
Before I knew it I was letting my eyes close and así n sat me on his lap and I blushed a lot...I let one embarrassing snore and I blushed but Aaron couldn't see. "Sleep my little potato " is all I heard before I was almost asleep when I felt something warm and soft press against my forehead. "A-Aph?"Aaron said. "Y-yeah?"I said. "Sorry to break the moment but the bell is going to ring, we already skipped 2nd period. We need to head to P.E..." he said sadly. I nodded. We stood up and headed for PE. We gave each other an awkward hug instead of a goodbye kiss.

Aaron's POV
I quickly got changed. Then The guys came over. "I'm sorry for what happened between you and Aphmau and how your gonna leave dude." Dante said. They all nodded."its ok guys...i will miss you all."i said and then we gave each other a hug. We went out into the gym. I saw Aph releasing her hair down and putting her hair tie on her hand. We went over to them until our assignment was given. "Ok! I'll team you up to teams of six! Each team has a different assignment." Coach said. He got his clipboard. "Aaron, Sophie, Frae, Kawaii chan, Zane and Dakota." Coach sai- wait FRAE??

AFTER school because I can :3

Aaron's POV
Aph and I agreed on hanging at my house for the last time. Not last time but Maybe... "so what do you want to do Aaron?" Aph asked. "Wanna watch A movie?" Aph said. I nodded. We lay down, then Then Aph places her head on my chest. The movie shortly ends and I hear soft quit snoring from Aph. I remove her head from my chest and place her on the pillow. I turn over to see her face- sleeping. I could feel her soft, cold breath on my chest. I got up and placed a blanket over us. I wrapped my hands around her and pull her close. I brushed her raven hair out of her face behind her ear. Her eyebrows began to twitch. She squirmed around in my arms. Was she having a nightmare? Aph was a deep sleeper. I kissed her forehead again and she was more calm. I wrapped my arms around her tighter. I checked my watch. 6:23 I leave at 3:00 pm. tomorrow. I still had school tomorrow at PDH.I was arriving late at EAH(Eve academy high)because I was getting a tour and maybe a dorm. I looked at Aph- her hazel eyes half open. "Were you having a nightmare...?"I said softly. She nodded. "Want to talk about it?" I said rubbing her arm. "Ok. "After you left" i became unsocial, shy, "mute", timid and bullied. We departed after I broke my phone and we lost contact. But it happened so fast." Aph said shakily. "Aph that won't happen I'll write my number down just in case. In addition, your a strong girl." I said trying to sooth Aph. I felt a nod against my chest. "Will Katelyn get mad that you're here?" I chuckled. "Nah. Plus she said wanted me to hang out with you today." Aph said putting her hands on my chest . ( aphs face is facing Aaron's chest don't ask why😂 and their both in their sides.) "haha ok." I replied. "I*yawns* wanna sleep for five more minutes, Aaron." Aph said yawning. "Anything." I replied.i stroke her hair. It was only 7:38 but I let my eyes close into a sleep.

35 min later because I can >:3

Aphmaus POV
I woke up to see Aaron sleeping and a pair of hands around me. I blushed. We have school tomorrow and I need to take a bath and change in the morning so I should get home. Even though it's eight something. I kissed Aaron's cheek probably for the last time... I silently got up and stroked Aaron's fluffy hair. I Odin a piece of paper and wrote.

Hey Aaron! Just to let you know I left early so I could shower and get ready for school in the morning >:3 sorry for leaving btw especially since your leaving soon...but any way!, I'll see you in the morning! Bye Aaron! Love~ Aph the potato >:3

I got my coat and left.

In da morning brought to you by >:3 <--- this guy! Because I can >:3 (name him!)

Aaron's POV
I woke up and stretched until I felt a piece of paper. Wait where's Aph? I read the note and smiled. I showered, changed, and ate breakfast.    I got to school 2 minutes later because a mob of crazy people were chasing me yelling "MAAXXX IS MADDD". And " IN DA NAME OF THE NARWHALE LORD YOU SHALL STOP!l so yeah.

Time skip toooo LUNCH! Because I can >:3

Aphmaus POV
I walked to lunch. As I walked in I saw Frae talking or flirting with Millie. I'm happy for Millie. Since mom is always at work it would be nice to see Millie spending time with someone instead of being cooped in the house. I walk over to them and "accidentally" push Millie into Fraes arms. I smirked as I saw Frae catch Millie. They were both blushing so bad. Frae smiled at me and I winked. I went over to Katelyn . "Omg Aph your turning into kawaii chan." Katelyn stated. Kawaii chan and I giggled and fan girled. Aaron later came and sat next to me. Then 4 people came up to us. The last people I ever wanted to see...

Zenix, gene, balto, and Sasha.