Myra and Dad

Aaron's POV
"Dad leave...!" I said impatient. He smirked and got to his car then left. I turned to see a scared Aphmau. "Let's go in.." I said taking her back in. "Wanna watch something?" I said. She smiled and nodded. We went to the living room and watched a movie.
After the movie.. because  I can :3
"I have to go home Aaron I'll see you tomorrow for school." Aph said. "Ok I'll see you tomorrow." I said leading her to the door. I saw a blue car park meaning Katelyn came to pick up Aphmau. "You better have not hurt my baby doll!!" Katelyn yelled and honked the car. I laughed and waved goodbye.

Aphmaus POV
I got in the passenger seat and turned the radio on. "Shape of you" played and I was singing making Katelyn shake her head and giggle. "So what did you guys do? We have school tomorrow so I'm going straight to bed." Katelyn said turning. "I played with Aaron's new dog and then I think it was Aaron's da-" I stopped. "Aaron's dad? What did he say?"Katelyn said. "It's nothing *fake yawns* wake me up when we get home."I said fake sleeping. Katelyn rolled her eyes and laughed. "Ooook.."Katelyn said. When their was a song I didn't like I quickly got up and changed it. Then went back "to sleep". We reached home and I went straight to my room. I texted Aaron..after that I let darkness take over meh.

Monday because I can :3

Aphmaus POV
I woke up still sleepy and took a shower. I wore a baby blue and pink ombré sweatshirt with black ripped jeans and black converse. I wore a messy bun and waited for Katelyn. She was wearing a blue top with a white see through sweatshirt and had black shorts paired with black shoes. We ate a nutrition bar on the way out. We saw that gang outside school. "Hey babe."Aaron said grabbing my waist and kissing me. "Eeeww...!"i heard a voice say behind us. It was Sophie. "Aww thanks! I know you think we're a cute couple." I said. Everyone laughed. Aaron and I grabbed hands and walked to school. "Ugh I have math..See you babe."Aaron said kissing me. I smiled and waved. I ran to class and sat. "Hey baabby...! Why don't you dump that moron a-"Adam said coming up to me. I slapped him across the face and smirked. He got up and smirked, grabbing my waist. I felt him get ripped of me and I saw
A very scary blue haired woman. "Thanks Katelyn."I said smiling. "No problemo."Katelyn said smiling.

After class because I can :3)
After class.. thank god! Katelyn and I raced to lunch so Katelyn slid down the stairs railing. "Hey no fair you cheater!"I whined. She laughed and ran when she reached the ground. I tried to catch up to her but it was no use. I went in the cafeteria and sat down panting. "Haha you owe me two cookies." She said smirking and making a two sign with her fingers. I rolled my eyes by agreed. Aaron came in with someone I never seen before.

 Aaron came in with someone I never seen before

"So this is my girlfriend and my friends."I heard aaron say. "Ok, so the black haired girl is your girlfriend..?" The boy said. "Yep! She's Aphmau."Aaron said smiling. "Hi I'm Aph Aaron's girlfriend."I said waving. He waved back. "Hi I'm Frae" the while gang greeted and introduced themselves."Hey Aph."Aaron said sitting and pulling my chin making our lips meet. "Hehe eeeeek!"we heard kawaii chan squeal. I smiled and I put my hands around Aaron's neck kissing him. "You still owe me two cookies." Katelyn said muttering also glaring at Aaron. "Frae-Kun. Where are you from?" Kawaii chan asked. "I'm from Eve Academy, and I transferred here, because you know a lot of drama.. and things." Frae said."so Cam I ask about you guys?" Frae asked. We all nodded. "I'm Aaron and I transferred here from falcon claw about a couple months ago, I am dating Aph, and um..i was a senior in my old school so I'm a senior here.(forgot to mention that :3)"Aaron said. "Im Aphmau, I went to PDH so I'm a freshman, I'm dating Aaron, my nickname is Aph or potato..."I said shooting Aaron a look. "Hey..I'm Katelyn, I'm fierce so don't get me mad, I'm also a freshman."Katelyn said. "Hello! Im Katelyns boyfriend..and I am a freshman."Travis said. And the rest introduced themselves. Then all of a sudden the some students came over and posted a bunch of paper on the wall. "Omi we're having prom!" I squealed. "Wow it's in 2 weeks." Kawaii chan said. "Eek! Girls we have to go shopping." Lucinda said. Katelyn shook her head in dissatisfaction.

We sat down and the bell run

We sat down and the bell run. "Uhuhuh!! I have math.."I whined. "I have art. I'll se ya in PE."Aaron said. We went our separated ways. I walked to boring math.

Aaron's POV
I walked to art and sat in my normal seat. I will ask Aph to prom..soon."hey Aaron." Ivy said. "Hi Ivy."I said. "Ok students. Today I will partner you up and you'll have to do an assignment project." Ms. Flor said. We all nodded. "Blah blah and blah and blah...Aaron and twilight..blah blah." After she was done we headed to our assigned partners. A girl wi h black hair, white tank top, black ripped jeans, and converse came over. "Hello I'm Aaron."I said. "Hey I'm twilight." She said. "So what do you wanna do the project on?" I asked. "Hmm..we could do a painting on a famous person." She said. I nodded and we began working.

After school because I can:3

Aaron's POV
I went in and saw a note on the floor. "Huh? What's this?"I asked myself. A note from Eve academy???

Dear Aaron,
We; Eve academy are informing you that you will be attending Eve academy from now on. Our apologies if this is so sudden. But your grades are spectacular! And we will wait for your arrival. You will be attending Eve academy In two days.
    From, Eve staff members.

Attending Eve academy?! should I pass the request?