More danger?

Aaron's POV
oh..no they got in. Aphs eyes widened and she looked at me. I told her and the other two to lean against the stall. They did as told and then I crouched with Aphmau. "Aaron.. im scared.. what if-" Aph said keeping her tears from falling. "Nothing is going to happen.. I'll protect you no matter what." I said holding her as close to me. We heard steps from corner to corner. Aph was sweating, scared, and shuffling against me. I hated seeing her like this and I hated this situation as well. I was also scared and worried for everyone. "Heh high schoolers.." a creepy traumatizing voice echoed across the Gym locker(clarification: the intruder)I don't know why he or his gang were doing this. I looked down to see Aph shutting her eyes.. I put my hand on hers and as soon as I did that she grabbed my hand tightly and crouched closer.

 I put my hand on hers and as soon as I did that she grabbed my hand tightly and crouched closer

"Shh it's ok.." I said in a quit voice. I felt A nod and I wrapped my arms around her. The two other people were silent and had their head in their knees. We heard police entering and 10 minutes later they were arrested. I was relieved and I looked at Aph who was still frightened but relieved. "Thank you Aaron...." Aph said. " I hugged her as we stood and we stayed like that a while. "Thank you for being brave." I said. She smiled and hugged me. Everyone was relieved that no one got hurt. Then a boy came up to us and started touching aphs face and repeatedly said "are you okay?!" The boy said then out of nowhere I slapped him across the face. "Owwww!" The boy said then I realized it was Adam. Sophie's ex. I grabbed Aphmaus hand and I took her to my place. "A-ph where is you sister?!" I said. "She just texted me she went home early before the problem." Aph said. "I'll head home now.. thank you Aaron for keeping me safe.." Aph said grabbing my tie and kissing my cheek. I blushed.. she ran to her house her black hair whipping threw the wind. I touched my cheek and smiled. I texted Aphmau five minutes later to check if she got home safely. She replied saying she did and she was changing. It was 5:29. I layed on the couch...bored. I heard the door open. "Are you okay?! Did you get hurt? I heard what happend!" My older sister Kayla said. I chuckled," I'm fine Kayla. Thanks." I replied. I went to my room while Kayla made dinner. I texted Aph.

A: hey
Aph: hey Aaron
A:wyd?
Aph: Millie's out so I'm making dinner :)
A: oh
Aph: yep!
A: wanna come to my house for dinner?
Aph: are you sure? I don't wanna be a disturbance.
A: of course not!
Aph: ok! Thanks Aaron!

Aph was coming I told Kayla and she accepted. While Aph came I took a shower. I heard the doorbell ring. I came down and opened the door. "Hey Aaron!" Aph said hugging me. "Hey potato." I said hugging her back and we both laughed. "My sisters is making dinner so want to go to my room?" I asked. She nodded. We went to my room and we sat on my bed. "Your room is nice" she said patting the bedsheets. "Haha thanks." I said. "Wanna do something?" I asked. She nodded. "We can watch tv, talk, or play videos games." I asked. "Ooh let's watch the secret life of pets!" She said. "Ok!" I said.
During the movie she layed her head against my shoulder. I cupped her cheek and pulled her closer and kissed her soft lips.

 I cupped her cheek and pulled her closer and kissed her soft lips

She kissed back and then we pulled back. She blushed and I cupped her cheek. "My first kiss." She said smiling. "Sorry i didn't save mine." I said. She smiled and we watched the movie. "Thank you for being my best friend since the first day you came." She said. "No, thank you." I said. "Aphmau?" I said cupping her cheek. "Yes?" She responded. "Will you be my girlfriend?"I said. She nodded and I kissed her again. "I love you Aph. My potato." I said. "I love you Aaron, my hero." She said. We watched the movie and at one point she was shuffling to get in a good position so I grabbed her and layed her on my lap.

" I love you hero

" I love you hero." Aph said.