Chapter Ten: Surprise!

Harry rushed to Sabella’s crumpled form and picked her up. He held her to him and shook her gently. Watching as her eyes open, he breathed a sigh of relief and smiled as she focused on him. He could see her mind rebooting and watched as she recalled the last few minutes. Her hands went to grab his face and pulled him down to her. Harry kissed her, kissed her to remind her he was there and nothing would go wrong. He was kissing her to ease both of their fears, fears neither would dare voice but were there nonetheless. He couldn’t give her back to Niall, not now, not after all this. She was his heart and he couldn’t survive without her.

“Harry, please.” Sabella whimpered, pulling away from his lips.

“I have you, sweetheart.” Harry promised, standing to make his way to the bed.

            Harry laid Sabella onto the mattress tenderly before ripping the towel off of her to leave her naked.  He sank to his knees in front of her, parted her thighs, and kissed her center. Sabella cried out softly, hands fisting in the bedding. His tongue shot out to worship her, licking and thrusting through her damp folds. Slow at first, then faster, pausing only to flick his tongue over her sensitive clit to further torture her.

            Sabella whimpered his name and her hips reared up in desperation. She gazed down at him and their eyes connected in an ancient language of sex that required no words. Her lips parted and he stopped what he was doing to stand up. She watched him devastate himself of his underwear before nodding to her.

            Sabella shimmied up the bed and repositioned herself at his silent command. She watched through lust filled eyes as Harry climbed towards her. He grabbed both her ankles and crossed them before placing them against his shoulder. Sabella cried out as he rubbed the head of his cock against her needy, wet flesh. He was going to go deep and allow her no room for anything but the powerful pleasure he would give.

“I’m going to make you remember only me.” Harry promised as he rammed himself into her wet core.

“Harry!” Sabella cried, arching her back.

            Harry drove in and out like a man possessed. He wasn’t doing this just for her sake, no, he was doing this for his own, as well. He needed to drive the dark demons from his mind just as much as hers. He needed reassurance that they could survive Niall being back that what they had was real and true. He needed her to need him or else he’d shatter.

            Harry poured all his feelings into his thrusts. His eyes bore down to watch Sabella writhe and cry beneath him, taking his merciless thrusts and begging for more. She was a wonderful gift that he wasn’t giving up, not this time, no. He watched her eyes snap open to meet his gaze, her lips part, and her begin to fall apart. She was climaxing, clenching around him, body contorting with the magnitude of the orgasm he brought out in her. He was like a man possessed and in the final moments of her orgasm he reached his own high, shouting her name with his eyes screwed closed and head thrown back.

“Harry, baby.” Sabella’s hoarse voice called to him, breaking him out of his trance.

            He unhooked her ankles and dropped her legs to the mattress as he pulled himself out of her. He smiled down tenderly before leaning down to press his lips to hers. He kissed her lovingly, no rush, and all tenderness. Pulling back, he reached behind him for the covers and pulled them up. He snuggled his face into the crook of her neck, arms under her torso, and hips in between her thighs as he cuddled to her. He felt her legs tangle with his and her arms wind about him, locking him in place.

“Fancy a cuddle?” Sabella cooed sweetly into his ear.

“I do.” Harry said, muffled since his lips were against her skin.