Chapter Three: Glasgow

“The text messages were sent from two places, one was a repeat a few times. The first place was Imperial Bar in Glasgow while the second was somewhere in St Enoch Shopping Centre. The repeat was the bar.” Zayn informed Liam as Liam sat at a bar stool.

“Of course the fucker was only ever in plubic places in Glasgow. He did repeat a place, though. That should be easy enough for us to look around. If a person repeats it means they are a regular.” Liam responded in an annoyed tone.

“I have been doing some more digging and think that I can track the number back to a person. I don’t think the person was smart enough to use a throw away and instead was using a personal device.” Zayn commented before sipping some of his tea.

“Don’t you think that’s something we should leave up to Harry? That is his forte, after all.” Liam asked raising an eyebrow.

“I think we need to do as much as possible without Harry. Harry deserves to relax even if only for a little while. He’s been taking on the brunt of everything and holding it together, Liam. We all know once we tell Harry what I’ve found he’ll be the one headed to Glasgow.” Zayn replied walking to his sink.

“I guess you are right. Harry needs a proper speaking to is what he needs. He is digging himself in deep.” Liam groaned.

“I think as far as that matter is concerned it is for him, Sabella, and when we find Niall, Niall to work out. Matters of the heart are never to be taken lightly and nothing’s ever truly black and white.” Zayn shrugged padding towards the counter to turn on his laptop.

“Alright, we’ll stay out of it. Anything that I can do to help you with our Glasgow situation?” Liam questioned as he watched Zayn’s fingers fly across the keyboard.

“Yes, actually, book Harry and myself a flight to Glasgow. Me leaving from London, him leaving from New York, and set it for two days from now.” Zayn instructed Liam.

            Sabella rolled her eyes as she heard Harry’s phone go off for the fifth time. Harry was purposefully ignoring his phone to give his undivided attention to Sabella. Giving in to the annoying sound with a sigh, Sabella leaned over to pick up the mobile. She saw it was Zayn calling to which she quickly answered.

“Hi, Zayn, take it you have something important to say otherwise I highly doubt you would call this many bloody times.” Sabella laughed.

“I see, okay. I’ll let him know. Thank you for all your work, Zayn. Give Liam my love.” Sabella responded, face becoming serious.

“Babe, what’s going on?” Harry asked noticing the shift in her mood and facial features.

“Zayn found two locations that the Glasgow number texted Niall from. They are relatively close to each other and Zayn is setting up for him and you to fly to Glasgow in two days. The one place was a repeat of several times which means the person was a regular.” Sabella answered looking at Harry with a frown.

“Ah, that works well in our favor then, now doesn’t it?” Harry commented whilst absorbing all that Sabella relayed.

“It does, I suppose.” Sabella responded evasively dropping Harry’s phone into his lap before leaving the bed.

“Sabella, I know that tone. What’s wrong, baby?” Harry asked situating himself to sit at the edge of the bed, grabbing her arm.

“I know you two can handle yourselves but I’m worried, Harry. What if you two go snooping around and end up getting yourselves killed? I can’t lose you, too. End of.” Sabella replied turning to look at Harry.

            Harry released her arm as the brunette stepped closer to him. He watched as she raised her hand to stroke his face. His eyes scanned her face to see that she was indeed terribly concerned about his and Zayn’s safety while in Glasgow. He reached out both hands to grab her hips and pulled her into his lap

“Look at me. I love you and there is nothing short of the devil himself that could keep me from returning to you. We have a few contacts in Glasgow should we need any help and I think you’re forgetting how absolutely bad ass I am.” Harry said slipping his hand into her hair to tug her head back.

“I’m not that easy to kill and I don’t plan on letting some Scot get the best of me. I’m a born and bred fucking killer, Sabella.” Harry growled before smashing his lips to hers.

            Sabella let Harry dominate her knowing he was reassuring himself about his abilities as much as he was reassuring her. She felt him gripping her scalp almost painfully in his attempts to continue to dominate her with moving her head the way he desired. Her mouth opened when he nipped at her lower lip in a sign of warning. This wasn’t loving Harry, no, this was dominant and gang leader Harry coming out to play.

“Do I have to remind you of my strength, sweetheart?” Harry hissed as he smacked Sabella’s rear end and yanked on her hair to force her to arch her neck.

“No.” Sabella whimpered half way between pleasure and pain.

“Oh, baby doll, I think you do.” Harry grinned shoving her onto the bed.

Sabella lifted herself up onto her elbows just before Harry took possession of her mouth once more. He was hungry, urgent, and unyielding. He was dominating her with every kiss and movement he made. She felt him undressing her in haste, patience completely spent. She ripped her lips from his to scream when she felt him plunge two fingers unexpectedly into her.

“So greedy and wet for me, my love. Does my darker side turn you on?” Harry chuckled before tugging her shirt up.

            Sabella moaned and helped him remove her shirt and bra. Once she was naked she shoved at Harry’s shoulders in silent demand. Harry chuckled darkly and removed his fingers from her and stripped out of his clothes. Sabella watched him undress and saw the savage aura around him. He was completely switched and locked into his darker side. She should be scared but this was still a part of Harry and she wouldn’t back away.

“Off the bed, Sabella. Bend over and keep your legs spread wide. I’m going to fuck you until you black out.” Harry ordered as he continued to stand.

            Sabella’s eyes widened slightly but she did as she was told. She shimmied off of the bed, let her feet hit the floor, stood, turned around so her front faced the mattress, and bent over. As soon as she was leaning against the matress Harry gripped her hips. After aligning himself, having shifted Sabella to his liking, he thrust forward unforgivingly.

“Fucking hell, Harry!” Sabella shouted clawing at the sheets.

“Fucking you until you black out, baby.” Harry gritted through clenched teeth.

            Harry slammed into her body over and over again. Sabella’s screams, cries, and moans continued to fuel his dominance. She was submitting to him and stroking his ego at the same time. He smacked her ass several times eliciting louder cries and causing her to arch her back even more. He drove into her body like a man possessed.

            Sabella was overwhelmed. Her sensitive nipples were being rubbed back and forth against the sheets due to the pounding force of Harry’s thrusts stimulating her further. She could barely draw in enough breath as she was screaming and being consumed by Harry. She exploded but barely had time to relish in the feeling for Harry still didn’t slow his thrusts. He was actually going to fuck her until she blacked out.