Chapter Two: Feel Me

It had been two days since Harry had arrived in New York. He went to classes, went to meetings, ate, and slept with Sabella. He only left her alone when she was showering, dressing, or using the bathroom which could be taken as sweet. Sabella was currently in his arms while he slept with his chest to her back. She woke due to a pain shooting from her bladder signaling she had to pee.

            Sabella gently picked up Harry’s arm to move it from around her. He moaned in his sleep as she shifted away and placed a warm pillow in his hold. She stood and looked at him cuddle the pillow with a sigh of contentment. The sight was adorable but she couldn’t look for long as her bladder continued to hurt. She wandered out of her room and to the bathroom. When returned to her room she saw a sleepy Harry sitting up looking at her.

“Where did you go?” He asked in his deep sleep laced voice.

“I had to use the toilet, love.” Sabella cooed crawling to him.

            Harry nodded and leaned forward to kiss her. He grabbed her hips and flipped her so that she was on her back and he was above her. Settling between her thighs he continued taking ownership of her mouth while grinding his hardened length into her.

“Harry, oh yes.” Sabella gasped into his mouth.

“Tell me you need me.” Harry groaned into her mouth.

“I need you.” Sabella whimpered in response.

“Tell me what you need.” Harry demanded continuing his torment on her body.

“I need you inside of me, god, Harry.” Sabella cried out arching her back.

            Harry hummed in approval. He kept himself elevated above her and hooked his fingers inside the waistband of her panties to slide them off. His fingertips danced over her damp and sensitive flesh causing her to moan. He grinned wickedly before kissing her exposed throat.

“You want my cock, baby?” Harry teased nipping at her earlobe.

“Yes, inside of me. Fucking hell, Harry, please!” Sabella pleaded gripping his forearms.

            Harry pulled his boxers off and positioned himself at her entrance. He thrust forward, entering smoothly since she was slick, and balanced his weight onto his elbows. He pulled out and thrust forward hard. Sabella moaned her satisfaction and arched her hips in an attempt to make him move quicker. Harry chuckled and kept his pace slow but his thrusts hard and deep.  

“Harry, faster!” Sabella demanded as she locked her ankles above his butt.

“Like this, my love?” Harry teased slamming into her over and over.

            Sabella’s response was a scream. Harry let go of his control and took her hard and fast. He knew this was what she wanted, craved, needed even. He was slamming into her so deep he swore she could feel him in her cervix. He was branding her, reminding her of his need and love. Harry sucked on her throat to mark her.

“I’m close!” Sabella cried her body shaking.

“Come for me, my love.” Harry coaxed as he thrust even harder and faster.

            He felt her body tensing up for the preparation of the impending climax. He took pride in how hoarse her voice was becoming from the screams of his name. He felt her come as she screamed for him and smashed her lips to his. He kissed her back, hard. He was allowing her to draw him to his own breaking point and relished in the feeling. He ripped his lips from hers and cried out her name as he released himself into her.