Chapter 38: The Calm

Christina Bellomo ^^

*****

Bucket list: 

-Go to the amusement park.

-It's corny, but I want to drink from the same cup my boyfriend drank from. A couple isn't couple with out the mix of germs.........  

-Ice skating sounds good too...when December comes again then.

-I want 100 roses!!!!

-Make my boyfriend sing to me. I really like his voice...

"What are you writing?" Jimin came and sat on the school desk. GOOD LORD! I crumbled the paper and stuffed it into my chest. He peeked at it. "Tell me what was it?" 

"N-n-nothing." I cracked a forced smile. And here I thought that making a bucket list was pretty stupid, but since I am in the risk of being killed anytime soon I might as well do stuff in this young age of mine. 

"Ah." Jimin threw his head back and scoffed. "Wow, you're starting to hide things from me already? We're not even married yet and you're cheating on me?" 

"J-Jim...what are you even talking about." I sighed, shaking my head with confusion. 

"Yah, is it because I'm ugly? Should I get surgery? I'm not lacking anything right? All the other girls would die to be with me, so why are you like this? Which bastard is stealing your heart?" He got closer. 

"Park Jimin." I grit my teeth, looking around the empty classroom. It was P.E. but I was excused since I hurt my knee. And of course the boys were roaming around where ever they wanted, it's not like they got into trouble for not following the school's rules anyway. 

"Wae? No one's here. No one would notice if anything happened." He got off my desk and circled around me, before he crouched down to my level and grabbed me from my waist. 

"YAHHH!" I squealed as he lifted me up in the air. "Boya?! Let me down!"

"You're voice is the only thing that will bring attention." He teased, lodging me over his shoulder and walking out. 

"Yah..." I sobbed, covering my face with my hair. 

"Now, what do you have in your chest?" Jimin placed me down and pushed me against the locker wall. I covered my chest and glared at him with betrayal. "Tell me or I'll forcefully find out." Jimin grinned. 

"Oh! Byuntae!" I gasped, kicking him in the shins and running off. 

****Jimin****

"Ah...Pabo.." I scoffed, looking at the crumbled paper that popped out of her shirt. 

And she's still running like a dork?

I picked it up and opened it. I swear to go Lee Subin, if this is a man---

"Amusement park?" I scoffed, reading the list. Why was this dummy writing a bucket list anyway? She's so extra.

I crumbled it and place it where she dropped it before leaving.

Amusement park....

*****Subin****

I hid behind the wall and gasped for air, making sure Jimin wasn't following me. God damn, all this for a dumb bucket list.

Wait...

I patted my chest. 

Shit.

Where did it go?!