Hope

(Disclaimer: I do not take credit for the video's posted)

Dahlia's POV

134 days stuck here

How much longer could I possibly take this?

Living like a post apocalyptic house wife in a room of woman as a fun toy to a cruel, sick individual.

It was no way to live. For anyone.

I looked at myself in the wall mirror. The black dress clung to my chest like a second skin.

This was how Negan liked it with me. Sexy little vixen. All of us woman were different. He liked it that way.

Some of the woman here adored being Negan's whores

Some of the woman here adored being Negan's whores. Then a few others didn't. Including myself. In fact. I was trying to find a way to get out of this hell hole without being caught. But with the way security was lately after Rick's kid Carl broke in, Negan had everything on tight watch.

Tighter then usual.

A Latina woman came up behind me and smiled at my reflection. "You look beautiful"

I stared at her and simply smiled.

"Negan will love it" she added.

Those simple words made my insides twist in my chest and I glared at her and clenched my jaw "Unlike you. I don't care about pleasing that son of a bitch" I said and pushed past her as I walked back into the large room of woman who conversed and drank wine.

All the woman had made friends amongst one another based off their interests and pasts, their stories.

But not me. No. I didn't plan on making friends in a place I sure as hell wasn't going to be staying.

As if I needed friends. I didn't care anymore.

The only thing I cared about was getting out of this shithole.

I took a sip of red wine. It was the only good thing in this place, the endless amount of booze.

I heard voices down the halls and I stood up from the bar stool and slowly walked to the door and opened it up.

I knew i wasn't supposed to leave that room but I did anyways and I walked down the halls, heels clicking with every step.

I rounded a corner and furrowed my eyebrows together as I tried to see what was going on.

I saw Dwight and another guy dragging the lone man down the hall roughly and I clenched my jaw and followed after quickly.

"Hey!" I yelled. I continued following even when they didn't stop and they neared the door "Hey! I'm talking you!" I yelled again, my voice growing rougher.

I wasn't the girl Negan made me look to be. I wasn't a girl for the girly dresses and high heels. Nor was I the type of woman to sit around all day. I was a spitfire and everyone knew it.

Dwight turned and looked at me and the man I remembered was named Daryl struggled to look back at her.

Their eyes met just briefly and she could see the damage and the brokenness.

No. He was already broken. Negan only made it worse and worse with every day that man remained there.

I was forced to look away as she heard Dwight speaking. "Get out of here, before Negan sees you" he said

I crossed my arms under my chest "You think I care about him? Quit being so rough on that man he's obviously been through enough!" I backfired.

"I said leave!" Dwight yelled.

A few other Savior boys came down the hall and got in the way and I watched as they threw the man into the box room and closed and locked the door.

They turned and stared at me, trying to intimidate me. They weren't successful, but I wasn't stupid. I didn't want them to tattle to Negan and get me in trouble. Because any trouble with Negan...was pure misery.

I glared and turned around, walking off, not before watching the man hang up his keys on a key rack by one of the doors.

I stopped and looked over at Dwight once more "Where is Negan anyways?" I asked him

He stared at me for a long moment "He went to take that kid back to Alexandria...won't be back until tomorrow..."

I simply nodded my head and turned and walked off, hips swaying side to side naturally.

I finally had a plan. I finally knew what I was going to do to escape.

And I knew exactly who she needed.

I would make her move tonight when no one expected.

-------------------------------------------

Hi guys I hope everyone enjoys this story.