Chapter Six

While watching the movie, Mr Jeon called me. I muted and looked at it for a while. Should i pick up? or shouldn't I?

The call ended, shit. Mr Jeon must be really mad at me.

"Jungkook" I tapped his shoulder, makes he looked at me. "I want to go to the bath--"

A woman screamed, which freaked me out and make me scared eventhough it came from the movie. I quickly covered my eyes and hugged my legs.

"I thought you are not scared of thriller movies?" he asked while laughing.

"Im not. It's just, out of sudden" I said while still covering my eyes.

"It's okay im here. You didn't peed on yourself right?" He laughed while holding my arm.

"No i didn't!" I stood up and looked at him, who was still laughing happily. "I- i need to go to the bathroom"

He nodded and i walked out from the place and met a maid.

She showed me the way after i asked her and entered the bathroom. Even the bathroom looks nice af, i wonder how it costs.

I took out my phone and called Mr Jeon's number once again.

"Im sorry sir" i apologied.

"Are u inside my house now" He asked with a monotone. My eyes grew bigger due to shocks and stuttered.

"It's my house, so i know everything. The butler informed me my son entered the house with a lady and i assume it's you" He said calmly.

"You... dont mind?" I asked.

"Im sure you have a reason"

"Yes i have. I lied to him and somehow we are on a relationship. Im sorry sir"

"As expected, because my son wont just let any girls come close with him"

I sighed in relief.

"I dont care, because u did it with a reason and im sure u wont be serious about this relationship"

I speechless for a moment. If i dont want to break Jungkook's heart, i need to try fall for him. But now, there's no chance because if i try to, im dead.

"Eunjae, are u there?" Mr Jeon asked

"Y-yes im here. I understand" I ended the call and took a deep breath.

"Im sorry Jungkook, i need to do this" I hold my phone tight and walked out from the bathroom.

•••

Monday.

We went to school together, by walking.

I dont know what to do anymore, i guess i just need to go on with this but i need to hold myself from falling for him.

"Bye" He waved and walked to his classroom.

Hoseok greeted me when i was watching Jungkook slowly disappeared from my sight.

"So, you and Jungkook huh? U didn't tell me anything before" he sighed with a sad face.

Shut up, you are the one who leaved me behind.

"It's nothing important to tell you" I laughed and we went to our classrooms.

"That time when i walked Sei home, she looks so happy and cute. I can't wait to confess" he smiled.

"Why not now?" I asked. It's hurting me but i need to be cool about it.

"Because im not ready yet" he grinned and bid me a goodbye before he entered his classroom.

I was studying like usual inside the class and it's lunch break.

Suddenly i felt nervous and my eyes automatically stared to the door after the teacher leaved.

It disapppointed me and makes me angry when i saw Jungkook was walking passed my class with Sei.

I stood up and ran to the door then called out for Jungkook.

"noona? Wait, your class is here?" He laughed and excused himself from Sei then walked to me.

"I thought your class is on the third floor"

"Why Sei was with you?" I asked.

"Are u jealous?" He asked with a little smirk.

"I-im not" I frowned and looked away.

What am I doing? Im not supposed to be jealous, this is just a fake relationship for me.

"Sei is my classmate, and i bumped i to her just now so we walked together, that's all" he shrugged and smiled.

"Let's go" he put an arm around my shoulders. We headed to the cafeteria, and sat on a table.

"Lovey dovey" Hoseok came and greeted us.

I forgot to tell him that i wont have lunch with him starting now. He sat down the opposite of us and smiled.

"Hey little kid" He said to Jungkook, mocking him.