Chapter 9

Tris's P.O.V.

I wake up, look at the clock and see it is 10:00. Shit Christina is going to be over in an hour.  I dress in ripped jeans, a black tank top that says 'perfect boys only exists in books' in white and my leather jacket. I have my hair in a high pony tale and put some eye shadow on, eyeliner and mascara just in time for the door bell to ring. I run downstairs and open the door.

"Hey Christina come on in." I say as she walks in and I close the door.

"Wow Tris why don't you dress like this in public? That out fit it looks like the one Six wore in one of her concerts, wow you look just like her except for the hair and eyes man you guys could be twins." She says in one breath.

"Yeah Christina I need to talk to you about that, come on up." I say leading her to my room. I go over to my bathroom and put the contacts in. "Chris what I am about to tell you, you have to swear on your life that you wont tell until Friday okay?" I ask as she looks at my eyes in confusion.

"Yeah of course but why do your eyes look like that I thought they were blue?" She asked.

I ignore the last question and walk over to my dresser and pull the wig out. I put the wig on and turn around. 

"You-Your-Your Si?" She starts motioning to different parts of me. "Oh my god you are Six oh my god!" She exclaims before running into my walk in closet then running out holding some of the shirts I have wore at concerts or matches. 

"Yeah I am Six and that is why I will not be going shopping for Friday. I will be performing." I say smiling and walking over and opening my closet. I walk in and take her to the back where all my fight, concert and just Six clothes are and were I have a seating area.  Because why not have a sitting area were Tori and Mathew to talk about and determine what I wear to events and what goes with what because apparently my commentary on my outfits have little to no say around here when it is for 'Six'.

"Oh my gosh this is the outfit from when you did your first CD signing at the mall here. Oh and is this the outfit from your last concert?" I nodded. "Oh my god I met six at the fight the other day, you were six. Four went on a date with Six slash you and omg are you guys dating? wow it would be cool if you were, did you know he has only dated one girl. The date was before Zeke had Shauna, he wanted to date this girl and the only way was for him to take a friend for the girls friend. Lets just say it didn't end up well. He said it was because he was waiting for the right girl to come back and Tris, he stopped talking about the girl. Can you..." I zone out after hearing the last bit. He talked about me to them all, was I really that important that young. That can't be, I was just a servant and hitting bag at my old family. Although I did talk about him all the time to Tori and Max so I guess I am that important. "Tris! Tris, hello any one there?" I am brought out of my thoughts by Christina yelling my name.

"Huh? What? Oh sorry Christina, what did you say?" I ask looking at her.

"You zoned out after I mentioned the girl Four talked about, is there a problem?" She asked very caring. 

"Um tell me was the girls name Bea, by chance" I ask and she slowly nods looking slightly confused at me. "Then no there is no problem then because that girl was me." I say sitting down on one of the teal couches. "Christina I am going to tell you my past but if a word ends up with anyone besides Four you  are going to be in trouble." I say and she nods, confused again. "Okay it all started when I turned four. My parents started to ignore me sometimes and give me more chores. At the time I thought it was just because I was older and they wanted me to have a little more responsibility or they didn't have to watch me as much because I wasn't a toddler any more." I stop and sigh. "Then it all went to hell. They started giving me more and more chores and hitting me if I messed up just a little. They also started to mentally and verbally abuse me for doing any wrong. I told Four everything growing up because we had known each other since we were in diapers. They started treating me like a slave and punishing me when my brother messed up. On one incident, the one that made me get kicked out was when my brother put silly putty in the DVD player and my dad blamed me. During this I was playing out side with Four, I said good bey when he left but I never got to say the final good bey. So my parents kicked me onto the streets at eight years old and I wondered for about two or three days before Tori found me and had me move in with her. Tori published a video of me singing on YouTube and my singing career started then I beat up a news crew man for harassing me to do a inter view and my fighting career started then modeling just happened along the way." I admit as I look down at my hands to see her mouth open and tears running down her cheeks and what surprised me more was a drop of water landing on my hand.