chapter 3

Sara's point of view:

I got my ass handed to me by nicole and I wasn't too happy.

What do you want nikki I asked nicole let out a sigh first of all I'm so so sorry for what I did said nicole your sorry I said with a scoff sorry doesn't even begin to make it up you ran off with my boyfriend I yelled.

I'm sorry but you where neglecting him said nicole pissing me off I let my anger get the best of me as I punched nicole in the nose.

Okay I desverd that said nicole oh you deserve so much worst you know it's bad enough it was my own sister that ran off with my boyfriend but it's so much worst when it's my own twin I yelled sara I don't know how many times you want me to say sorry said nicole.

I don't want your sorry's I want you the hell out of my life I said you know I can't do that said nicole why I screamed simple your going down a very dark path said nicole I like the dark I said sara either you let me help you or your going to jail or killed said nicole I let out a deep breath I didn't want to die but I don't think I could ever trust her like I did once upon a time.
L

aurels point of view

After my talk with the hood, it made me mad that I was trying to do some good for my town, and everyone was trying to stop me, just as things couldn't get worse it did.

I got caught by dad.

I was dropping off some criminals at the prison and dad came out the same time I was about to leave and I thought he recognized me.

Dad; you know, I apperciate what you have done for this city, but you only bring me the small town criminals, we need someone to catch the big criminals like oliver queen, you know he killed my daughter.

Which destroyed my family, and I would do anything to have my daughters back even if it was just to tell them that I love them.

Laurel; I am sure that your daughters know that you love them.

Dad; I hope whoever your father is, that he gets the chance to get you how much he loves you, and how proud he is of what you are doing for this city.

I had to get out of there before I started crying and he found out that it was me but it made me realize that I needed more training to become a better red canary and not let me father down.

Nicole's point of view:

After I finally got to talk to sara and getting everything out. She still hated my guts she said that it was going to take more than sorry to fix this.

So I gave her my phone number and told her to contact me for when she is ready to really truly forgive me.

3 days later.

I received a phone call from sara saying that one way she could forgive me was by having me train her to fight the way I do how could I tell her who I have become.

I can't hide my true colors I am hopping to turn sara away from the world of evil.

I must train her to protect her from the evil that will soon be upon us.

Sara's point of view:

Your doing what yelled leonard pacing pack and forth I asked nicole to train me to be a better fighter I said your already one hell of a fighter said leonard I let out a sigh.