Sixteen.

Chapter status: Edited.

"Don't look," Perrie says putting on some foundation. El then plugs the curling iron in and it heats up in about thirty seconds. She starts curling as Perrie finishes up on my eye makeup.

"Time to get dressed," Perrie says covering my eyes lightly so I couldn't look in the mirror at my appearance.

We waddle over to my walk in closet and look through some clothes.

"Turn around," El says. I do as told and hear clothing hangers moving and heavy shuffling.

"Okay, now we picked it out you just have to dressed, but no peeking!" the girls help me slip into the dress and turn me around.

"Oh, my, god," I say breathless. The dress was a strapless dark pink, with a ruffled skirt. It had a sweetheart neckline, with a black sheer rose pattern lace over the chest, and a black silk strip under the chest that ties into a bow in the back.

My make up looked natural, eyeliner, mascara, foundation and blush, and light pink eyeshadow. Tight curls perfectly falling down my back and shoulders.

"Its beautiful, thank you so much," I say with mear tears in my eyes.

"Don't worry bout it," they smile.

"Don't you cry now, that makeup is'nt waterproof!" Perrie scolds as I laugh.

"You better get going," El says smiling.

"Wait, shoes!" Perrie says running into my closet.

"Oh yeah, right. I'll need those," I laugh. She walks out with a pair of black wedged heels with a strap behind the heel.

"Thanks." I slip on the shoes and head out down stairs. Nearly falling a billion times, I finally made it down stairs.

"Woah, babe, you look gorgeous," Liam says hugging me.

"Thanks," I blush.

"Ooh, she's blushing! Come here," Louis says.

"Dude, you're crying!" Zayn laughs.

"Shut up!" Louis shouts as he hugs me.

I feel a wetness on my shoulder and look at Lou.

"Would you stop crying? You're g-gonna make me mess up my make-up," I say as a single tear slips.

"Dammit!" I say whiping it from my cheek.

"Come on, lets stop crying and smile. You're ugly when you cry," I tell him. They all laugh as Louis whipes his tears.

"Okay, I guess," he chuckles.

"You guys ready?" Harry asks walking into the room.

"Yeah," we all chorus togther. Harry comes out and takes a dramatic stance and out walks Niall.

"Woah," we gasp. He was dressed in a nice black suit, dress pants, and a tie that somewhat matched my dress.

"Well you look dashing," I breath out.

"You look rather gorgeous yourself," he says coming towards me and taking my hand.

"Bye guys," I say not taking my eyes off of him. As he opens the door I block out the other conversations and Harry semi shouting "Wear protection!". He closes the door and we walk out to his shiny black car. He opens my door nad smiles as I give him a curt nod and slide my way in. He shuts my door and then walks around to his side slipping in and starting up the car.

"Where are going?"

"Nope," he says popping the 'p', can't tell you, Its a surprise." He smiles. Oooh what fun! *enter sarcasm here*