Twenty Three.

Chapter status: Edited

****a week later****

"Dad!" I yell through the house walking down the stairs.

"Yeah?" he says walking from around the corner.

"Can we go to the ice skating rink? Can Hannah come?" I ask hopefully.

"Thats a great idea!" I hear Niall yell.

"Bring Hannah!" Harry responds.

"No, I'll fall on my arse!" Zayn jokes.

"Get ready, we're going ice skating!" I screech running up the stairs.

***going total carrot right now. you love me so much lololol *****

I open up my closet and pull out a pair of red jeans. I put on a blue and white stripped shirt, and a dark blue jacket.

I grab my phone and quickly text Hannah.

gonna go ice skating, get ready, be there soon!

I send a bunch of stupid emojis and laugh to myself. I go to Niall's room to see him dressed in black jeans and a white shirt. Zayn and Harry walk in, wearing the same thing as Niall, but black shirts insted of white.

"You guys match pretty well," I say looking at them. Liam and Louis walk in wearing jeans as Liam wears a white tee and Louis supports a black tee, matching with Harry and Zayn.

"Too much matching," I say walking out of Niall's room

I walk down stairs and shrug on my coat.

"Lets go!" I yell. Theres a knock at the door and I open it up to see Hannah.

"Hey!" she yells in my face hugging me. Well isn't she cheerful?

"Hey," I greet.

"Why are you here, I thought we were gonna pick you up?" I say.

"Yeah but I know it would be a hassle getting the boys all in the car," she says knowingly. I laugh and head up the stairs to get the boys.

*****at the skating rink*******

"Shoe sizes," Liam says. We give hime and Louis our shoes sizes and wait. Once we get our skates we quickly pull them on and lace the funky feeling laces.

Hannah and I race out onto the ice and do a few laps and spins while the boys nearly fall I've every five seconds.

"Here," Hannah says as we help the boys get their balance.

After a while, they get comfortable and we just do a few more laps.

I look to see Hannah and Harry over holding onto the wall.

Hannah shakes her head and smiles. She nods and says something but I dont pick it up.

A few more laps of going solo, I catch up with Hannah and start to slowly skate with her.

"Hey, you okay? You dont look so good," I say.

"Fine, probably just getting a slight cold," she smiles weakly. I nod and let it slide.

After a lap, Hannah quickly skates off the rink to the trash can buy the intrance to the ice. She leans over and starts to puke into the can.

As I skate over to her, I see Harry struggling to get to her. I go over and hold her hair back as Harry slowly appears besides me.

"Hannah, its okay." he says rubbing her back soothingly. A couple of tears fall down her face and she finishes.

"I think its time we head back home," Liam says with the others following behind. We return our skates and I see Hannah crying on Harry's shoulder.

Somethings going on.