Thirty Eight.

Chapter status: Edited

I roll over and fall to the floor. I groan and then lay there sprawled out. I'm about to fall asleep when someone falls on top of me.

"Bloody hell!" I scream trying to get whoever was on me, off.

"Oh, sorry," Liam says picking himself up off of me.

"Thanks bud," I say standing up and patting fake dust off of my shoulders. He laughs and heads upstairs. Harry soon comes down and before I can open my mouth he holds up a hand.

"Liam's got her," he smiles tiredly. I nod as he and I head towards the kitchen. He pulls out all the ingredients to make pancakes as I work on the eggs.

"Bacon?" he questions. I nod and walk over to the fridge pulling out two packs.

"So how was Hannah last night?" I ask him. He frowns but replies quickly.

"Mostly up all night. She felt really bad that you got hurt while trying to help her. She would fall asleep then jolt awake minutes later from a nightmare. Rough night. She's still pretty shaken up about it."

"Yeah.." I say putting the eggs on a plate. Harry makes a bug stack of pancakes and then we both start frying up the bacon.

As soon as were finished he whistles out and the boys come running. Liam coming down last with Hannah.

"Mm, that was soo good," Zayn says.

"I can tell," I giggle pointing to my cheek. He furrows his eyebrows before wiping the syrup off of his cheek and chin.

"Messy boy," Niall says shaking his head. Niall helps me put the dishes in the sink, and I shrug.

"Do em later," I say shrugging. He smiles he puts his hands on my waist.

"Thanks for breakfast," he says kissing my lips softly.

"Mhm, you taste like syrup," I giggle shaking my head.

"HELP!" Zayn screams loudly. In a second on my toes running up the stairs towards Hannah's room.

"Hannah stop!" I yell walking in the room.

"I'm so sorry," she says and takes the glass from her wrist, to the middle of her arm.

"Call an ambulance!" I yell rushing over and taking the glass from her.

"No, stop!" she yells smacking me.

"No Hannah, you need to STOP!" I yell at her. She frowns and tears start to pour from her eyes.

"What have I become?" she whispers brokenly.

"I don't know, but we're going to get you help I promise. Don't close your eyes," I say as her eyes get heavy and start to drop.

"No Hannah, keep your eyes open, come on baby, keep em open. Help is on the way. I promise just please, stay with me," I say as tears flood from my eyes.

"I can't," she whispers and her body goes limp in my lap.

"No! Hannah please, Hannah please wake up, please!" I yell as I start violently sobbing.

"Lia they're here!" I hear Liam yell. I'm soon pulled away from her as paramedics rush in and take her out quickly. I lay there on the ground sobbing so hard it hurts to breathe.

"Come on, get up. Up we go," Zayn says pulling me up.

"Everyone in the van, quickly let's go!" Dad yells as everyone rushes down stairs and outside.

**********

I pace the waiting room along with the Harry, the others the only ones sitting still and calm.

"Guys, come over and sit," Zayn says.

"No!" I stop pacing and yell at him. Niall stands up and comes over to me and wraps his arms around me and hugs me warmly. I break down right then and there crying.

"Lili, baby, you need to calm down. Shhh," he says. Slowly but surely, I start to calm down.

"Hannah Styles?" A nurse says reading from a clipboard. Harry nods standing up and walking over to her.

I cant hear many words but I catch a few.

"You can see her soon," she says so we can all hear and walks away.

"Only one at a time though!" she tells us spinning on her heel, smiling then going behind the desk to talk to the nurse behind the keyboard.

"Ill go first," I say quietly pulling away from Niall. They nod as the nurse comes back over smiling at me.

"Ready?" she says.

"Ready," I speak not so confidently.

***** ONE WEEK LATER ******

"You good?" I ask Hannah as she sits on the couch in her pajamas.

"Yeah, feeling better just as I walked through that door," she informs me smiling. She spent a week in the hospital, along with some therapy and she's seeing a counselor on a regular basis, with antidepressants. She's gotten better, but I know she's still dangerous.

"I'll make us some popcorn, how bout a film?" Harry says walking into the kitchen. I snuggle up to Hannah and she cuddles up to me too.

"Is it okay?" I whisper in her ear.

"My arm?" she asks. I nod looking up at her making eye contact. She shrugs and looks up as the opening screen for Marley and Me.

"A bit, stitches out soon. Gonna have a nasty scar," she says shaking her head. Harry comes back and the film starts rolling.

At the end of the movie I'm the only one left awake. I sigh and close my eyes falling asleep.