Eight.

Chapter status: Edited.

"Sluty whore. Such a bitch. Youre so fat, why would anyone ever love you? Take her away," Ashley demands smacking me. Then the guy who had taken my most prised possession picks me up and throws me into a black van.

"Please," I beg.

"Let me go," I whisper as tears fall from my eyes.

"No because you my darlin, have a surprise waiting for you." he smirks at me.

After a long drive we pull up to the same park from that night.

"Out ya go," he says opening the door. He pulls me out and drags me by my wrist to the forest where it all began. I think back to the night and the tears stream down my face. (A/N: No pun intended)

"Strip," he commands. When I don't comply, I see he pulls out a gun and points it at me.

Three shots ring out but I feel no pain. I look behind me to see Liam, Zayn, and Harry's lifeless body laying limp on the ground.

"Noo!" I scream sobbing loudly, mumbling profanities.

"Strip, or next is pretty boy and Daddy," he tells pointing his gun. I follow the direction to see Niall and Louis tied side by side to a large oak tree.

I do as he says and take off my clothes.

He starts to rape me again when two more shots ring out. I look through teary eyes to see Niall and Lou lying on the ground.

My breathing starts to quicken and I start to have a panik attack. Then I hear the voices.

"Lianna," my dad says.

"Lianna babe, please," Nialls voices echos through the dark eerie forest.

"Lianna," Harry, Zayn, and Liam call out in unison. I hear yet another shot and feel pain whip through my body.

"Noo!" I scream sitting up. I look around me and find all the lads sitting or standing around my bed. I feel the sweat bead up on my forehead and the tears keep pouring from my eyes.

"It was just a dream," I whisper.

"You're all alive!" I shout jumping into my fathers arms. He quickly hugs me back and the other boys join. I couldn't control my sobs but I didn't care. It was just a night mare.

"Its okay," Harry whispers rubbing my back.

"Your still stuck with me," Liam smiles at me. I lightly smile back.

"I'm still here, and hungry," Niall says laughing a bit. I laugh and whipe my tears.

"I'm sorry I woke you guys up," I state upset that my stupid nightmare had awoken them.

"Its fine love. I'm gonna head back. Goodnight Lianna, love you," Liam says kissing my cheek. Harry, Zayn, and Niall all kiss me goodnight.

"I love you," Niall whispers.

"I love you too." I whisper back smiling slightly.

"Are you okay love?" My dad asks me. I shake my head and start to cry again.

"Come here," My dad says lying down beside me. I cuddled up into his side.

"Its okay, we're all still here," he mumbles into my hair. I nod and sniffle.

"I love you daddy," I whisper sighing and fall back asleep.

"Lianna love, wake up," My dad tells me. I nod and get up from my bed. I was felling lazy so I put on a plain of black sweats, a white tank and a purple jacket with my black furry boots. I brush through my hair and put it in a messy bun.

I put on only mascara and grabbed my phone and back pack. I walk downstairs and into the kitchen where Harry and Niall where making breakfast.

"Morning," I mumble.

"What's wrong?" Niall asks. I shake my head.

"My stomach hurts, that's all," I say. Harry turns around and looks at me questiongly. I shake my head no and cross my arms on the table and lay my head in them.(A/N: If you're really not understanding this, Harry keeps thinking she pregnant. but nobody knows whether she is or not.)

"Here," Niall says putting a plate with scrambled eggs and bacon in front of me. I smell it and shake my head. I started to get that feeling in my tummy and my eyes go wide. I run to the bathroom and violently puked my guts out.

"Fucking hell," I mumble. I rinse my mouth and Harry walks in.

"Listen, I know you probably don't want to hear this, and neither do I, but do you think you could be pregnant? I mean, I'm not a girl, but I know the signs of being pregnant," he whispers. I shake my head.

"No Harry."

"How are you so sure?"

"I just am. When I miss my period, that's when we get worried," I sigh and hug him.

"Don't worry bout me," I mumble.

"Im just lookin out for ya."

"I love you Harry, and I know," he pulls away and smiles at me. We walk back to the kitchen and I sit back down.

"Ready?" Niall asks. I nod and we head to his car. We get in and silently drive to school.

"Hey," he whispers. I turn my head and look at him.

"Hhmm?"

"If anything happens today, you don't feel good, anything, just call me, okay? I love you," Niall says kissing my cheek. I smile at how caring he is.

"I will. I promise." I smile at him. He nods at I step out of the car.

I walk into the school and to my locker. In pink spray paint was the words,

charity case.

skank.

whore.

And many more. I open my locker, pick up the notes, shove them in my pocket and grab my binders and walk away.

This is going to be a long day.