2

5 Years Later.

Hiccup is now 20 years old living his dragon dreams.
He has discovered new species of dragons and bringing him to his new home where all dragons will be safe.
His new home was the home of the bewilder beast. The king of all dragons. They are protected by the ice the dragon breaths out with it's icy cold breath.
Hiccup felt new he's become a different man since he left Berk 5 years ago.

He was happy he's never been so happy in his life

He was free.
Hiccup scoted the island to make sure  Drago Bloodfist hasn't found him yet. Hiccup has been having trouble with him. He was far worse than his dad. Drago didn't want to kill the dragons. He wants to build a dragon army.
Hiccup saw a ship wrecked at the edge of the ice island. The first thing he noticed was a red flag. The flag of Berk. Hiccup immediately put his mask on so no one would recognize him if they decided to look up.

 Hiccup immediately put his mask on so no one would recognize him if they decided to look up

Stoick and his crew looked up to see a nightfurry. (Remember Stoick doesn't know about toothless)
"Nightfurry!!!" He yelled.
The crew shot at the creature wanting to kill it.
But then a boy yelled from above.
"Stop!!!"
Hiccup and Toothless landed a few feet from them.
"That creature is a murder"
"Leave this island this island is to keep dragons away from people like You''
"If your so brave to talk to a cheif like then reveal yourself take off your mask"
"Your not my cheif! And you never will be! I will not show my face to monsters like you!"
"Then face the consequences"
Stoick and his crew got ready with weapons.
Hiccup called out to the bewilder beast .
The whole crew stood in shock. They've never seen a dragon so big in there life.
The bewilder beast drew out it's icy breath destroying every weapon that they had.
"Get off this island you have 2 weeks or else you'll face the consiqunces."
"Wait" Stoick called out.
Hiccup turned around looking him right in the eye.
"Who are you?"
"You have 2 weeks"
With that Hiccup took off not even looking back.