3

"You was that?" Said one of the crew.
"I don't know, but he is dangerous and we should leave as soon as we can and bring back our army and get rid of this dragon island" Stoick said proudly.
"You will not do that"
Hiccup and Toothless once again landed a few feet from them keeping there distance.
"You won't stand a chance against the bewilder beast"
"That thing is a monster they've killed hundreds of us don't you see that!"
Hiccup went quiet remembering there last conversation they've ever had. It was going exactly like this.
"And we've killed thousands of them" Hiccup said quietly.
Stoick was also remembering what happened before Hiccup left.
"The dragons are just defending themselves" Hiccup added.
Stoick looked over a Gobber giving him the look do you think who I think that is look.
"Who are you"
Hiccup looked up then back down again. He knows if he showed his face he'd have to leave the island, but even if he didn't show his face Hiccup didn't want to risk a dragon getting hurt or even killed when Stoick brings his army.
Hiccup stood up more proudly. He was gonna take off the mask.

When he took it off he looked down and ruffled his hair then looked up to his father

The whole crew was shocked.
Stoicks face with filled with many emotions.
"Hiccup?"
"Stoick"
Stock looked hurt.
Hiccup was still uncomfortable calling him dad.
"You still have about 2 weeks to get off this island or I will make you leave"
Hiccup took off on his dragon. Leaving Stock standing there alone.

Hiccup is now back in the big icy cave looking up upon the bewilder beast

But what he didn't know was that Stoick followed him.
Stoick his behind a big rock watching Hiccup. Stoick couldn't believe how different he looked.
Stoick watched as Hiccup looked at the bewilder beast his eyes full of wonder.
"Toothless how could people look up at him and see a monster?"
Hiccup sighed and sat down next to Toothless.
"We have to leave Toothless I can't risk any of the dragons getting hurt or killed. We must protect our own Toothless."
Hiccup yelled as loud as he could.
"Why did he have to come here Toothless I was happy here just me you and the dragons now he's gonna bring back an army!"
Toothless felt bad for Hiccup he snuggled up next to him Hiccup wrapping his arms around him.
"I don't know what I'd do without you bud"
Toothless heard a crack from behind the big rock.
"What's wrong Toothless"
Toothless walked slowly towards the rock Hiccup following behind.
Toothless blasted the rock revealing Stoick.
"You shouldn't be here" Hiccup said.
"Hiccup we all thought you were dead we thought..."
"That I was eaten by a dragon? They are not like that, but you'll never understand"

""That I was eaten by a dragon? They are not like that, but you'll never understand"

Hiccup gave him a look telling him he should leave, but he didn't.
"So you left to be with the dragons and not your own kind?"
"You would of killed Toothless my best friend!"
"Yes I would have"
"You haven't changed much"
"You haven't either your still skinny and most likely can't fight."
Hiccup was mad now taking out his fire sword.
Stoick was shocked.
"I'm not the same boy anymore there is a lot you don't know about me. Now get out!"