1

Hiccup was in the arena fighting the vicious fire breathing dragon. He had to kill it in order to become a true viking. He used his tricks he learned from Toothless to bring the dragon down, but what everyone didn't know was that he planned to tame the dragon and ride it back to Toothless and get the hell out of Berk.

 He used his tricks he learned from Toothless to bring the dragon down, but what everyone didn't know was that he planned to tame the dragon and ride it back to Toothless and get the hell out of Berk

Hiccup held up his sword making everyone think that he's gonna kill the dragon. Instead he threw it across the arena and looked up at his father.
"I'm sorry father, but I have to do this you will never change you'll never understand dragons."
"They've killed hundreds of us Hiccup! I do understand dragons there vicious and murderous!"
"WE'VE KILLED THOUSANDS OF THEM!!! They are just trying to protect themselves!"
Hiccup got on top of the dragon getting ready to take off.
"If you do this Hiccup I can no longer call you my son"
"I've never been your son from the day I was born. You've always never been proud of me. Goodbye Stoick."
Hiccups took off riding the dragon to toothless leaving a frustrated but sad Stock behind.
The dragon and Hiccup landed on the soft grass.
Hiccup got down and ran to toothless.
"Come on Toothless were getting out of here"
Hiccup got on top of toothless and looked around one last time.
"Let's go find our home bud"
And they took off into the sky. The higher they rose the smaller Berk seemed to look.
"I'm never going back Toothless it's just you and me now."