Gerard

Gerard's POV

I woke up with the sun shining through the window and a heat source next to me. I look down and I see Melissa. A smile starts to form on my face. Melissa was so cute in her sleep. Is it weird if I'm staring at her in her sleep? I turn my head to see who else fell asleep in the living room and it was just us. "Hey Mel.." I say in a soft voice shaking her gently. Her beautiful eyes start to open. A smile forms on her face as she stares at me. At this point I'm just about to kiss her, when Mikey walks in. I quickly got farther away from her face, while my face starts to heat up. "Okay then?" says Mikey. "Hey, lets go find Lyra and Frank." Melissa says trying to brake the awkwardness that was building up. She walks down the hallway and open Lyra's bedroom door to find Frank and her cuddling. It was so cute! Now I have something to tease him about. "LYRA WAKE UP!!" shouts Melissa making me laugh. Frank and Lyra shot up as soon as they saw us. Wow it's strange how they bonded. Melissa and I walled back into the living room and sat back on the couch. "Hey Mel... Can I ask you something?" I asked and stared into her blue eyes. Her face starts to turn red but she responds "Sure!" With her beautiful smile. "Do you want to go to Starbucks around noon?" I asked. Her face starts to grow more red. "Okay, sounds good." she responded with a smile.

----

It was around 10 a.m. when I said "Hey Lyra, we better get going. Melissa do you me to drive you home?" I asked Mel. "Sure... but I call shotgun!!" she says making Mikey groan. Mikey likes the passenger seat. "Okay! Bye Lyra!" I say heading out the door. I quickly glance at Frank giving her a hug.

Melissa's POV

I was back at home and realized, I had only an hour to get ready. I took a quick shower and because my parents weren't home, I sung 'Blood' in the shower. I got out and put on a navy blue shirt with some blue skinny jeans. I blowdry my dark brown hair and straighted it. I quickly did my makeup and checked the time. It was 11:50 which meant Gerard should be here any minute.

(A/N Uggh, I know it sucks... I've been in school all day so yeah.. comment, vote pweeeeesee! I'll update more this weekend)