Maid to the Master. Ch. 3 pt. 2

“Woah.” Mia stared at the mansion before her.

It was gorgeous, simply amazing. Suddenly Mia's little rented apartment popped into her head and she giggled. Why does some one need so much space in one how.

Show off.

Mia rung the bell at the gate. The gate gradually opened by itself. Mia walked down the road that led to the front door. She grabbed the handle that was attached to the door. Before she could slam the handle down, the door opened.

And old man with white hair, sagging cheeks, and a big gut stood at the door; he wore a butler's outfit. He face looked indifferent as he bowed to Mia and gestured her to enter.

“He's been waiting for you Mademoiselle .” The butler said look at Mia with tired eyes.

“Thank you!” Mia said trying to encourage a smile from the butler. But failed miserably.

She followed him up the stairs, down the hall, down another hall, oh and down another hall.

Can't … can't walk any more.

Here we are Mademoiselle.” The butler bowed and when on his way.

Mia looked at the door in front of her. She hesitated before knocking, but bit her bottom lip.

For the Director.

With one big sigh, Mia knocked on the door. The sound of the knocked seemed to ring in Mia's ears until she heard his annoying voice.

“Come in!”

Mia opened the door while rolling her eyes. There on a luscious bed laid Len and his wrist in a cast. He sipped his orange colored drink and motioned Mia to come in without taking his eyes of the television. He gulped down his drink.

“I have a little outfit for you.” His eyes still glued to the TV.

Mia tilted her head until she saw what was on the bed.

“I am not wearing that.”

…....................................................................................

“More water!”

With clenched teeth, Mia grabbed the pitcher next to the nightstand and poured Len more water.

“I'm adding another condition,” Len said through a mouth full of popcorn.

You'll address me as Master.”

WHAT! Oh I'll shove the popcorn up your-

“Well let me hear it.”

“Y-yes … Master.”

“Good. Now tell me, why you accepted the Director’s offer so easily.”

Mia stared at him with a perplexed face. She didn't think his tiny brain would ever find a deeper meaning to all that she agreed to do.

With a sigh she responded, “My aunt forced me to comply with everything the Director says.”

Mia smirked at her wonderful lie that was somewhat true. Len looked to his side and stared Mia down. A drop of sweat ran down the side of her forehead as she confidently stared back at him.