Maid to the Master. Ch. 2 pt. 2

Chapter 2 pt. 2

“Can we get more make up on the wife please?!” The headphones guy yelled and someone immediately ran over to Amelia and dabbed some more foundation on her forehead.

Mia inspected the set. Although not all the sets were finished, this one looked great. She had to smile at the thought of being on the big screen.

“Lennie!”

Mia turned around even though she knew it was. There they were, again. Amelia clung onto Len like a new born koala would cling onto its mother’s stomach.

Mia sighed and forced herself to swallow her breakfast that delightfully decided to come back for another round of chewing. The Director clapped twice and ordered the actors to get into their places.

This scene is in the bathroom. The ‘Master’ would ask the maid to undress him so he could shower. This is would be a challenge for Mia. But, in order to become the Director’s favorite, she would have to act professional.

“The Stretched Love Triangle, take one. And action!”

Mia placed the towel on the towel rack while the ‘Master’ walked in. Mia was wearing a traditional maid outfit, black dress, white apron, and a petticoat that goes under the dress so her dress would make a ‘bell’ shape. But, the petticoat was most uncomfortable. Her butt was so itchy.

“Undress me.” Len Parker said with the authority in the world. He was a great actor she’d admit that.

Mia went to unbutton the Master’s shirt.

“CUT!”

Mia jumped when she heard the Director. When she put her hands on her cheek to calm her down they were scorching! She could fry an egg on one of those.

“Mia darling, just what are you doing?” the Director asked in a sweet but ominous voice.

Mia was scared to answer but did it anyway.

“I was undressing my Master.” Mia looked at the ground as she said those words. Not only were they embarrassing, she was also afraid to look the Director in his eyes.

“Mia, remember the audition? You don’t have to act like you’re in love, be it! Now start over, everyone back to your places!”

Be in love Mia. BE IN LOVE! Wait… I’ve never been in love before!

“The Stretched Love Triangle, take two, and action!”

Mia inhaled and exhaled to relief the stress. And went back to her place; she was about to unbutton the

Master’s shirt again when…

“Okay cut, cut, cut.” the Director almost pleaded.  “Okay this is just not working,” the Director said, then suddenly the headphones guy appeared from behind the director. His name tag said:

“Hello my name is Steve.”

“Why don’t we skip this scene and do the one with the wife and the husband,” Steve suggested.

The Director nodded in response and ordered everyone to prepare for the next scene, well everyone except Mia.

                                            ………………………………………………………………………….

Great job everyone and Mia, Len, and Amelia, come see me in my office now,” the director said and he didn’t look too happy either.

Mia’s eyes just stared at the ground afraid to face the Director’s wrath.