Maid to the Master. Ch. 1 pt. 1

Chapter 1 part 1

“But I thought you said we would be together forever!” The woman looked desperately into the man’s green eyes.

“Well, I love her more now. More than I ever loved you.” The man looked away from the woman’s pitiful stare.

SMACK!

“Ouch! That’s got to hurt,” said Nelly, staring at the actors on the huge screen.

“But I just love his movies; he is such a great actor! Right Mia?”

Mia stared back at her friend Paris and forced a smile. Paris frowned.

“What is so wrong about him?” Paris asked.

“You mean Len Parker,” Mia said, “he is alright I guess.”

“Come on!” Paris yelled.

The people that were seated around the threesome began to shush them, and Paris being a hothead shushed them back.

“Is there a problem ladies?” All three of them turned to see the theater manager pointing a flashlight at their faces. Paris blushed and lowered her face.

“There is no problem here sir, we are very sorry, we’ll be quiet from now on,” Mia said with a sweet smile.

“Fine then but please keep it down people are trying to watch a movie here.” Soon the light that hurt the girl’s eyes turned off. And the manager along with his flashlight left the room.

All three of the girls sighed and turned their attention to the screen again.

Len Parker… Who are you? Mia thought to herself. Then again who was she to ask who Len Parker was?

Mia rubbed her forehead to relieve the slight headache she gained from her complicated thinking.

                                                        …………………………………………………………….

Paris reached for the sky after they left the cinema in order to stretch. Mia jumped in the driver seat of her car and Nelly got shot gun. Paris slipped into the backseat and they drove back to their house they all rented.

“So, what you guys think of the movie, it was great wasn’t it! Len Parker is just gorgeous!” Paris stared to bounce against the walls of the car.

Mia and Nelly looked at each other and they both smirked an evil smile. 

“I like the supporting actress, what was her name again,” Nelly asked Mia.

“Sandra DuPrie? She was amazing and beautiful don’t you think?” Mia smirked at the road in front of her. Paris looked at the two girls in the front seats and frowned.

“How can you like such a horrible actress, she only looked good because she was beside my Len!”

“Okay, okay no need to get all sensitive Paris.” Mia sighed.

Sometimes that girl just get on my ner- Mia’s thought was cut off by Nelly’s question.

“When is your audition Mimi?”

“I told you to stop calling me that,” Mia said after she sighed.

Paris’s head popped out of the empty space between the two front seats.

“But it’s such a cute nick name.” Paris said sticking her tongue out at Mia. Mia did the same and slammed on the breaks and Paris went flying. Nelly grabbed Paris’s shirt before Paris hit her face against the stereo system.