How you meet

Natasha: she was walking around New York after the battle for servers. She stopped when she hears a soft wimped coming from on of the crumbled buildings. As she removed some of the building she noticed a women shield what looks to be a one month old baby. " oh you poor thing. I will be taking care of you know and will always keep you safe" she say looking down at you.

Thor: he was summoned to the rainbow bridge when he saw a woman what for him what what it seems as two baby. " hello prince Thor I have come to give your this baby. They are yours I can't not look after them so I leave them to you care" she say hand both you and you brother over the him

Loki: he was walking around the realm of Jotunheim. As he walk the cold wastland he could see a frost giant about to kill a small baby.after he kill the giant he look at the down at the baby noticing she was a very small frost giant. " why would some what to hurt someone so small and defenseless. I look after you little one." He says remembering what Odin did for him as a child.

Tony: he was wait for the new arrive to his family his girlfriend pepper was give birth to his baby girl. After 6 hours of waiting the doctor come out with a baby wrapped in a pink blanket. " Mr Stark would you like to meet your daughter" he say hand you over to him.

He look down at you sleep snuggling against his chest for warmth with hot hand on the reactor on his chest. " welcome to the work y/n, I won't be like my father i will always make time for you" he say to you as you open your eyes look up at home.

bruce: he was touring on and experiment when some how exploded leave a baby. He was shock at first wounding what happen but when the baby start to cry he pick you up only to find you you stop. "I don't know how this happens but I will love and take care of you, I just hope the other guy feel the same way. Now how about I fine some for you to eat what do you say y/n" he said earn a giggle and you wavering you arms.

Steve:he walk around street of New York when he hear the a woman screaming for help. Are he arrived he noted a man holding gun against a baby and woman begging for them to let you go. He picked up a trash can lid and thought it at him but ended up shutting and the woman. He took you from the mans arm and knock he out. " ma'ma I so sorry" he say look like he was defeated. " I forgive you please take can of my sweet little angle her names Y/n" she says taking her last breath. Still in he arms he looks down at e/c let get you home won't want you to get sick don't we" he mumbles to him self leave with you.

Bucky:
he found out HYDA was experimenting winter soldiers on a baby with made him feel sick, so he he took you with him and left. " you well never feel pain again uh .... Y/n. Yah that a good name Y/n m/n Barnes" he said look down at you e/c with a smiles spread across his face.

Eric his your biological daughter. He was so happy he dad a new addition to he's family even your sister Nina was happy you arrived. "What should we name her? He asked both your mother and sister. "Y/n" Nina say with a cheering smile.

Raven she found you on the battle group where the x-men fought Apocalypse. Look for survivors when she head someone calling for help. As he found the source of the cries of help and noticed a women pined between a beam and the fall bleeding heavily. "Please take her I'm all she has and I not going to make it" the woman say with tries in her eyes never going to see you grow up.

" Don't worry she will be safe I" she told the woman. " y/n I love you she your new mother now I love you" the woman say before glee died.  Raven just pick you up and left with you hope she would live up to her promise to the woman you once known as your mother.