How you meet part 2

Rintarou13 thank you for you help

Wade he was on his way to kill Ajax (aka Francis) going though one of the building that happen to be a lab.... *crash though a window* where's Francis" a mask figure yell. "Like always wrong building wade . Can you go? I am working on a story here" I tell him. " your add me again and as a father this time. I don't know anything about kids. Plus their gross but so cute. But I can't rase a kid. He say switching for one thought to and other. " Wade get out her before I get the Hulk to throw you out" *growl* *wade being picked you and throw though the wall* hulk sorry Amy" he grants. " it ok big guy now back to the story" I say.
As he was going though the lab he heard a sound of a baby. As he got closer to the sound he saw one of scientist with a needle head toward the baby. Before the needle touch the baby skin the the scientist was stabbed with his  katanas like a shish kabob.

As he drop the dead scientist the baby giggle "oh you like watch  people in pain then I going to keep ya.  Now what will I call you how about little bi....(hit on the head)
Amy : don't you think about it Wade
Wade:"Ok ok you don't have to hit so hard.
Amy: yes yes I did * proudly smile*
i will call you Y/n he say kill people as he leave with you giggle and wavering you arms around

Wanda she was walking though the compound when she say a women at the front door " if a freak you avengers can take it" she sad shaving a baby in her arms. She did say anything until the woman lift. " who would call a baby a freak. I'll be your mother now my little Y/n say looking down at you big e/c.

Rhodey flying around in his suit to stop the Mandarin blowing up a small town. Land were on of the bombs were place he when in a building only to find both a man and woman died lay next a crib were he could hear cries coming from from only to find a baby and a bomb right next to her. Slow he reaches to pick you up slowly trying not to scare you only to find you giggling and try to touch his helmet. " I do sorry I couldn't save your parents but I make it my mission to rase you Y/n now lets go visit your new uncle" he say fly off to stark tower.

Nick an old friend his and their wife died due in the New York attack leave you with no one to look after you. So he was appointed as your guardian.  "Agent bring her in" he order. After waiting half an hour the same agent coming in with a screaming baby. " are you quite incapable of calming down a baby" He yell take you in his arm and you stoped. "I don't like kid sir"the agent replied as he was was leaves the room. "Well look like I know who to call when I what to make them missable, what do you say y/n." He say grins down at you.