First step part 2

Raven Hank was babysitting you. You like his except when he have you shots.. you where play in her lab while he was working on something science you did not understand. Went you hear the door open reviling your mother. You quick stood up without falling down and quickly walked to her. "Well some happy to see me" she laughs hugging you.

Rhodey you father was running with you in a stroller. Stoping a he see a cute woman and stroll over to her. You were thirsty do you tried to get he's attraction. " Daddy I'm thirsty" you say but to no avail. So you looked around until you noticed your dads best friend Steve was near the drinking fountain.
you somehow unclip your from the stroller and climbed out hand stood firmly on the ground before making you way over to him. " hay is that your kid" the woman asked. Turning around he notice you walking to Steve. "Steve could up give me a boost for a drink of water please Dady to busy talk to that girl over there" you say looking back at you in shock farher

Nick let just ask he ordered you to walk so you did. (Sorry this on short could not thing of anything)

Clint he took you to the dog shelter. Briefly set you on the floor so he could talk to one on the volunteers. You hear barking noses and start to stand an walk closer. " Dady can we get him" you say getting his attention. "Sure thing baby girl" he say pay for the puppy.

Johnny instead of walking you learn how to fly. Everyone had trouble try to catch you until Reed grab you.

Logan he tricked you into walking he place the spanner near you before going over to his Harley. " were did I put that spanner" he say acting like he did know were it is. " here dada" you say start to stand with the spanner in your tiny hand walking over to him. Went you reach him you said " can I help fix Harry" " sure thing Bub but you need some grease on you frost" he say greasing up your cheapskate.

Alex (nova) let just you skipped walking altogether you were ran away from Rocket. apparently you somehow got hold of his favourite gun and almost shot his head off. Running be hide you father. "Daddy save me from meanie racon" you start to cry.  "Move out of the way kid she a pest that need to be dealt with" he yell weaving around his gun. "Rocket leave her alone you shouldn't have left your guns laying around in the first place" you father committed walking away unknown that you poke you tongue at the mad raccoon

Wanda you were play with your uncle and cousin when you saw vision. Sanding up you start to take small step before falling on his cape. " good Job miss Y/n I sure you mother would be proud" vision say while lifting you up check if you got hurt.

Pietro he was try to get you to run first but failed. You saw your aunt and you cousin play tea party so you walked over to them. " what is tea more then running with me" he say to himself look defeat but came over to join in.