How they get to look after you

Natasha: Clint she would drop you off at his farm you alway like play with his kids.

Thor: since you liked hang with your uncle he would look after and show you pranks.

Loki: your grandmother is the only one he trusts with your since your uncle nearly hit you with his thunder.

Tony: his best friend Rhodey he would teach you military techniques with you need up using on your own father once.

bruce: tony as long as pepper supervise. Let just say last time you with Tony alone you got a new haircut with a laser.

Steve: Bucky he would tell you stories a but you father before the war and make you laugh at his dorky jokes.

Bucky: Steve is the only person he trust looking after you he even teach you to box.

Eric since the death of you mother and sisters he finds it hard not to keep you in his sights but he would have Charles or raven what after you.

Raven she would leave you with hanks since you start to get along along as hi wasn't got to stick a needle in your arm.

Wade he would not leave you with anyone and bring you with him at least until Vanessa took you and looked after you. Wade: "yah my girl is the best I think I ask her to be y/n mummy but that mean I can't have her to my self". "However she dose need a mother figure."
Amy: wade why don't you go some els while I finish the chapter. Wade: why don't you make me. Amy: "HULK" Hilk: Roar" wade:"screams like a girl

Rhodey same as Bruce. You Dad would not leave you with Tony by him self after he took you flying and dropping you but he did catch up before you hit the ground.

Nick Coulson is on of people he trust the most. He would tell you talks of captain America and his sidekick Bucky Barns. Your father was not surprised but did what anyone replacing him as your hero

Clint he would have Natasha look after you. Let just say she was teaching out how to throw knives that land in your dads leg.

Johnny your aunt would look after you as she was the more responsible and also try to keep reed away from you so he would run test on you.

Logan the only person he trust is the Charles need I say more.

Peter his aunt Mary. She can't get enough of you she would spoil your rotten and teach you to back.

Alex (nova) after a while you fondly for a lone with Rocket also as there were no weapons laying around you you to play with.

Wanda/Pietro your aunt/uncle. You alway hang with your cousin and the mother/father. They would think of fun game play or watch all of the Disney movie with you.