How you meet part 3

Love_Pft request

Clint he was walking in around he farm when he heard cries out side his fence. As he approached he saw a baby in a basket with a note lay next to it. He brought you to the house to to show you to Laura.

While she was holding you he read the note. "Please look after my little Y/n, I can't afford to look after her anymore. I know your an avenger and will keep here safe. She deserves to be will a loving family how can get her anything she needs. " honey I think we should keep her. Who know how long she be in the system" Laura say little Pliny down at you sleep in her arms. " well we better show here to her bothers and sister" he said looking down at the bother of you.

Johnny  he got a random girl pregnant. After giving birth you were left on the door step to the fantastic 4 and who to find you then his own sister. "Johnny can you tell me what this is" she says placing you in his arms." It can be mine" he said until a small fireball flys from your small hand hiring a rock shape man. " ok she your daughter alright what are you going to name her"Ben say ready to pound him. " I just take Go and take Y/n to my room for a nap" he say running away from the stone giant.

Logan after hearing for Charles that the william stryker had used some oh his DNA and injected in it to a baby. Now Logan hates when a child is abused. As here got to the military base he was kill every hard that started shooting at him. After kill even one insight he came and picked the baby up " don't worry Y/n I make sure no one will ever hurt you again" he say wondering were that came from as he lift to go back to the school.

Peter he was swing thought the city of Queens when all of a sudden a baby was thrown out the window and land in his arms cause him to fall and land on his back. "Hay miss you dropped you baby" he calls out "It yours to keep I don't what it" a lady shouts. Looking down at your e/c eyes and said " ok I will but there be no more fly at windows. Now let's go home y/n I know ant may will love you".

Alex (nova) he was on a mission with
with the avengers to stop the Chitauri from invading earth again. As his was fight alien after alien. He saw one of the Chitauri hold a human baby about to kill it. fly over nova speed he kill the alien and catch the baby just in time before hitting the ground. "Where you mother" he asked look around until he saw a dead woman not far for the dead alien. " it my fault that she dead I make it my responsibility to look after you for now on" he tells himself. " let go home Y/n" he say fly home.

Pietro he was walking around New York when he bumped into a box in the middle of the street. What is this" he said after the box start to move and could hear crying coming for it. As he opened he saw a baby that would only be a day old. Why would some just dump a defenceless baby.  " well if they don't what you i take you what you say Y/n" he say running back to the tower so you could meet your aunt Wanda. 

Deadpool: why dose bird boy here  get a happy family story and I get hit on the head.
Clint: because I much cooler"
Nova: hay I way cooler then them two
Dead pool:hay your the guy who framed me from still money for the Chitauri bank
Nova: oops go to see ya *fly away*
deadpool pool: get back you little Sh... *whack* hay.
Amy: *smiling* anyway hope you guys like please like and comment.