Frist word

Natasha: both you and your mum were in the living room with the other avengers talking about the next up coming mission and you what get her attention "мама" you say raising you arm at he to pick you up. "Hay Nat did she did she say he first word in German" asked Steve. " yes yes it was" she say pick you up rubbing her nose with your earning a giggle for you.

Thor: both your father and uncle were fighting again on who would be a better king. "Why don't we let the twins say who they think is the better king" he suggest . both you and your bother look at each other and yell "Loki" at the same time making your father upset the both of you first word was your uncles named. "My own child treaters" he mocks. Don't worry brother they still love you. uncle say with a smile knowing the both of you said his name first.

Loki: your grandmother was look after you while your father was at a meet with the council. As they finish he made he way to his mother chambers to pick you up as he came in to room he saw you play with your grandmother. "grandma" you scream happily earning a shock Loki picking you up. "Good job princess, not what I was hoped for but at least it was not Thor or Odin" He say bidding his mother good by taking you with him.

Tony: both parent where fight over what you would say first.as happy walked in to the room and noticed you where sitting look at you parent. Hay there kiddo how are you" he say bending down to you level. " Happy" you clued out get your parent attention. Oh come on, why does he have to be her first word" he pouts

bruce: you were advanced for you are age. Tony being Tong was poke and zap your father to turn him in to the Hulk. It was unlit you said " uncle tony leave daddy alone" " did her just say her first word Bruce" asked tony. "Forget about first word she so smart she said her first sentence" your day said proudly pic you up and throwing you up in the air.

Steve: you and your father were visiting Clint and his family as you were sitting on the front porch you saw your father helping chop wood. When he was done he came up to you and pick you. "Lov u" you say putting you small arms around his neck. "I love you to sweetheart" he say back with happy tears holding you tight.

Bucky: you were at the park sitting on your fathers lap when you noticed the sun glowing on your fathers metal arm. "shining" you mumble only just enough for you dad to hear. Looking down at u you he could not take the smile of his face watching try to catch the sun shot of his arm. Chuckling he say " well army you just cute doll" tickling you make you giggle.

Eric your sister was keeping an eye on you while both your mother and father were in the kitchen. " come on Y/n can you say mummy. Mum.. my. Or daddy she try to get you to repeat. "Nina she maybe to young to start talking but  she well eventually" your father says. As she start to walk away the hole family was shock you scream out "Nina" about to cry. " dad did you hear that? she say my name" your say pick you up kiss your cheek. While you father just smile a the sisterly love.

Raven she was talking to Hank while was going you your booster shots. As you felt the needle you start to cry "mummy". She picked you help saying " it ok dealing while rubbing your back to farm you down. What she didn't notice was you were glaring at hank.