One way or another

To be Continued

Next Day

Aniya's POV- Hey yall my name is aniya. I go to Martin Luther king High school. My boyfriend is the captain of the football team yea turn up Lol his name Chresanto but everyone calls him roc. I love him but sometimes it seems like he never has time for me but whatever. My hair is brown, im thin, i have nice dark brown eyes, and my personality is great  well enough about me.

~At school~

Aniya's POV-

Aniya- (walking in the hallway with her friends)So yall wanna come over tonight and watch a movie

Tamika- Yea sure(phone rings)Huh..yea..what..what happened to the babysitter.. urghh fine.. bye(she hangs up)

Jordan-Whats going on?

Tamika- I need to babysitt my little brother(sighs)

Aniya- Alrite I guess its just me and jordan

Jordan-umm about that im going out with prod tonight so i cant make it... sorry

Aniya- ughhh fine watever(walks away from them over to her locker)Lets seee reading... social studies ughh...math(feels eyes burning to the back off her head and turns around)

???-(smirks and walks away)

Aniya-(Mumbles)well that was weird(walks off to class)

Prince's POV- Yesss finally she noticed me i've been waiting for this. Im not crazy but i will claim her as mine. I know everything about her. I know where she lives to..(evily smirks)She gon get some. I know i sound insane but i really love her. You know that feeling you get when you find someone and your just like damnnnn.(End of POV)

~After school~

Aniya's POV-

Aniya-(walking home and notices a yellow lambo follwing)Tf

Yellow Lambo keeps following

Aniya-(stops walking and watches the yellow lambo)

The yellow lambo's window rolls down and there was the boy that was watching me in the hallway

Aniya-Umm can i help you with something(looking irritated)

Prince-You need a ride baby(bites lip)

Aniya- Umm no im fine just walking im almost there anyways(starts walking again)

The lambo follows me some more

Aniya-(stops walking again)Listen can you stop following me if I dont need a ride i dont need one. You damn creep.(starts running home)

(Prince's POV)- Yea I followed her but her stuborn ass wouldnt get into my car sheesh. She playing hard to get smh i like em fiesty tho. When I saw her walking i mean let me tell you dis Mami got ass i mean damn. I started drooling haha.  Dont worry She dosent even know that im here neighboor Lol. Her ass probably feelin mad.At night all I do is climb on the tree next to her window and watch her.(End of POV)

~At aniya's House~

(Aniya's POV)

Aniya's Mom- Aniya im going on a business trip with your father well be back in 2 weeks i left $1,000 on the table. bye(kisses my cheek)

Aniya's Dad- Bye pumpkin(kisses my cheek)

They both leave

Aniya-(calls roc)

Roc-(out of breath)H-Hello

Aniya-Umm roc what's wrong with your voice

Roc-(stuttering)U-Umm nothing(Voice in background:come on roc round 2)

Aniya-Umm who in the hell was that

Roc-Bae that was just my friends from football practice playing with me. Umm i gtg bye love you(Hangs up)

Aniya-(mumbles)this nigga(I walk in my room and lay on my bed scrooling through instagram)This nigga think he cute mhm thot. Smh

(Prince's POV)-Yea im outside her window watching everything. I think im almost ready for my plan to get her. One way or another she will be mine...(End of POV)

Was roc lying?

What does prince mean by she will be mine one way or another..?

Stay mindless and for yall I'll try and update when i can.

Stay Spiffy.