someone better

(To be continued)

(2 Days later)

(Aniya's POV)

Yea so its been 2 days since prince and I kissed. I told him that it was a mistake and i just got caught in the moment. We finished the project yesterday so all we have to do is give it to Ms. Debra. Roc and I got back together this morning yea. I mean I still love roc so I decided to give him one more chance. Right know im having lunch with roc, prod, ray, jordan, and tamika.

Jordan- So as I was saying chicken isnt the best food prod

Prod-(takes a bite of his chicken wing)Yes it is. Chicken is to good. so stop hatin biatch.

Roc and ray-(chuckles)

Ray-foreal doe its all about tacos

(Everybody)-You thot it was about tacos

Ray-man yall keep playin

Tamika- Its all about burgers..(smiles)

Prod-Hahah fat ass(laughs)

Tamika-Says the one who is eating 15 chicken wings and a large coke

(Prod dosent eat cafateria food so he just stops at fast food places)

Aniya-(laughs)She told you

prince walks up

Prince-Umm hey aliya

All the boys at our table stand up

Roc-bae why is he talkin to you(cracks knuckles)

Aniya-roc calm down. Hi prince do you need something

Ray-(mumbles)He needs to go away wit his bitch ass

Tamika-(punches ray in the arm)Shut the fuck up ray

Ray-(rubs arm)Ok damn

Prince-Umm can i sit over here

Prod-(gets up and yells in prince's face)GO THE FUCK AWAY YOU DUMB BITCH. NOBODY LIKES UR ASS.(Throws half eating chicken wing at prince)

Prince-(tears start forming and he runs out the cafateria)

Aniya-(gets mad) Whats wrong with you thats not funny. you just dont go around bullying people out of nowhere.(runs after prince and finds him alone in the gym)

Prince-(tear rolls down cheek)Aniya just go away. I dont wanna talk to you

Aniya-Then just listen. I'm sorry for them treating you like that they had no reason to say that stuff. I just ho(GCO)

Prince-(sniffles)Just stop aniya your making me love you even more..

Aniya-Prince I thought we agreed to not(GCO)

Prince-(yells at her)I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU. BUT I GUESS YOUR TO STUPID AND STUBBORN TO SEE THAT. ROC HIT YOU BUT THEN AGAIN YOUR STUPID ASS GOES CRAWLING BACK TO HIM LIKE YOU HAVE NO SENSE. IM TIERD OF YOUR SHIT. I DONT WANT NO MIXED SIGNALS I WANT YOU TO FUCKIN LOOK IN MY EYES AND SAY PRINCE I HAVE NO FEELINGS FOR YOU AND I PROMISE I WILL STOP FLIRTING WITH YOU.

Aniya-(standing there in shock)

Prince-(yells) SAY IT ANIYA DAMN!

Aniya-(looks in his eyes)I u-um dont h-have feelings f-for(runs out the gym)

(Prince's POV)

Thats what I thought... I knew she liked me but of course she wants to play it off like she dumb. I really wanna do something to ruin her and rocs relationship but imma let it unravel by its self.

(Roc's POV)

I dont know what's goin on with aniya but ever since she came back to the cafeteria she has been quiet and it looked like she was crying. I tried asking her whats wrong but all she said was im fine. Thats it imma bouta go find prince maybe he needs to be taught a lesson... I walk into the hallway and I dont see him so I decided to check the bathroom and there he was washing his fucking hands.

Roc- Soooo.. prince what did you and aniya talk about?

Prince-(turns around looking worried)Um nothing

Roc-(punches prince in the stomach)I said wtf were yall talking about we can do this the easy way or the hard way

Prince-(coughs)Leave me alone..

Roc-(punches him in the stomach again)

Prince-You know what thats why aniya dosent love you.she loves me and she is gonna break up with you dumb ass. I even heard you like to hit girls. IDGAF if your pissed or not you have no right to touch her like that. (punches roc in the face)

Roc-(falls to the floor)

Prince-(starts yelling)I PROMISE YOU IF YOU EVER TOUCH HER OR CHEAT ON HER AGAIN I WILL LITERALLY BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU. I HAVE BEEN BULLIED BY YOUR STUPID LITTLE SQUAD SINCE 3RD FUCKING GRADE AND IM TIERD OF YOUR BULLSHIT. IF YOU EVER HURT ANIYA OR ME EVER AGAIN.... YOUR GONNA WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN(Walks out the bathroom)

He left me there with a bloody nose and my thoughts running wild. I mean was he right... who am i kidding of course he is right I am a dumb ass and I had no right to put my hands on aniya or even cheat on her. She deserves someone better.....she deserves prince.

(To be continued)...

Will roc ever make the same mistakes?

I didnt know prince could fight. He shut him up real fast