Countdown till Prom

Hey Whtzgud so my story is coming to an end its like only 3 more chapters im doing but im gonna make sure those chapters are Live af.

*Monday Morning*

Ray's POV

So today is the day I run away im excited but scared. Aniya's parent are fine with me staying so its all cool. I alreayd packed all my stuff in a duffle bag so im all set. I really dont want to leave my dad i mean i love him but he keeps treating me like this and it has to stop. I got in the shower and started humming to Loyal by Chris Brown that's the fuckin song im telling you. After i showered i did my hygiene routine and put on some black sweatpants, A white dope t-shirt, and my timberlands i didnt feel like dressing up today im to tierd my dad kept screaming at me last night. I dont even no if im going to prom either i dont have a date i mean i was gonna ask aniya but prince already did it so i guess im alone.. Like Always. After i got dressed since my dad wasnt here i grabbed my duffle bad and went in  his room i decided to take one thousand dollars were basically rich so he wouldnt really miss it. I need money for stuff. After i was officially done i grabbed a cup of juice and a muffin and headed out..

Prince's POV

I cant wait till prom im all set foreal. I got my suit and some flowers for aniya. I bet she's gonna be looking..mhmmm let me stop. I also rented us a limo i want her to have the best night of her life before we both go to our different colleges. Aniya told me she got her dress but she wont let me see it :( Were not really even doing anything because school is basically almost over all we do in school now is worksheets and talk. Ms. Debra has been yelling at us more than usual like can you sit the fuck down you big ass Bagel(Lol). She yelled at me 2 minutes ago because i dropped my pencil like wtf. I was bored so i started writting notes to aniya.

*The note*

Prince-Hey 

Aniya-Hey afro

Prince- Ohh you got jokes now

Aniya- Been had them

Prince-Alrite imma call you cookie

Aniya-Lol where did that come from

Prince-I dont no im hungry :(

She started smiling we are so stupid cause where sitting right next to each other

Aniya-hungry for what?

Prince- You really dont want me to say what im hungry for

She smiled and hit me on the arm. I put the note away and we just started wispering

Aniya- You no i could go for a cookie right now(smiles)

Prince- See i told you. 

Aniya-What kind of cookie

Prince-A Sugar cookie(Licks lips) With extra sugar

Aniya-(giggles)

Then roc turned around and gave us a wtf Look

Roc- You guys are stupid af. *mocks us in a ugly voice* Ohh what kind of cookie. A sugar cookie hahaha no shut the fuck up damn(chuckles and turns around)

Aniya and Prince- HAHAHAHA

Ms. Debra-(Gets up from desk and walks over to us) What's so funny i wanna laugh to

Prince- Your face thats whats funny

Aniya-(giggles) She look like chief keef gone wrong

Whole class:(Laughing) HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*Lunch bell rings*

Everybody got up still laughing we are to mean foreal. Ms. Debra was just standing there like she was about to cry but who cares she needs to stop fucking yelling at everybody. Aniya and I walked hand in hand over to our lunch table and sat down.

Prince- Im gonna go get us some pizza i'll brb babe(pecks her lips)

Aniya-Alrite

Aniya's POV

Prince went to go get our food so i sat there until ray showed up

Ray-(sits down with tray in hand)Hey aniya

Aniya-Hey ray(smiles)Do you have your clothes and stuff

Ray- Yea its in my car and thank you for taking me in it means alot(smiles)

Aniya- Your welcome

Prince came back with our pizza

Prince-Alrite aniya i have cheese and pepperoni which one do you want

Aniya- I'll take pepperoni

Prince-Dammit(hands her it)

Aniya-(smiles) Thanks

Prince- Dont mention it

We were all talking and laughing about some funny tv show we saw the other day then lunch was over. We had to deal with ms.debra for one more period then school was over. Prince said he was gonna text me later so i went to ray's locker to meet him.

Aniya-Hey ray

Ray- wassup ok im going to take my car and follow you to your house

Aniya- Alrite come on

We went in our seperate cars and he followed me. When we reached home my parents werent there of course. I showed him around the house and he looked suprised.

Aniya-(laughing) Why you look so suprised?

Ray-(chuckles) Your house is fucking gorgeous.... Just like you

Aniya-(blushes) Umm thanks well since i already showed you your room your cool. Your welcome to have anything you want in the fridge just dont touch my dad's chocolate chip ice cream he even gets mad when i touch it. He loves chocolate.

Ray- Thank you for everything(hugs me)

Aniya- (hugs back) Your welcome

Ray-(lets go)Ummm aniya...

Aniya- Yeaaa

Ray-(sighs) Nevermind

Aniya-(giggles) Ok well im going in my room(leaves)

What was he going to say he just stopped in the middle of his sentence.

(To be continued)