The right decision

(Next Day)

Corhan's POV-

Today is the day that i fuck aniya. sorry to start of the story like this but oh well im getting straight to the point.  If she was really a smart girl she would have known im no good, im a bad nigga(Lol) im just keeping it real the only reason she started falling for me is cause i gave her that look. The look is when i raise my eyebrows and give of my cute smile. Sometimes i bite my lip and then they start drooling over me. Well some hoes just dont understand. I just got done fucking some hoe yesterday i think her name was sharron or shakira or something but who the fuck cares.

(At school)

I was walking through the hallways when i spotted one of my niggas darrel.

Corhan- yo watup darrel(daps him)

Darrel-(daps back)Yo watup bro. I heard you hookin up wit aniya

Corhan-Yea(chuckles)im just bouta get some then leave doe

Darrel-(laughs and daps me) My nigga!

Corhan-(chuckles)So watchu up to

Darrel-Umm nothin much we bouta have a party over at my place. You bouta swing by

Corhan-Hell yea. when does it start

Darrel-At 8:00. Its gonna be alot of hoes (smirks)

Corhan-(chuckles) alrite its bouta be live.

Darrel- You already no man. Look i gotta catch up with trevor about something so i'll see you later.

Corhan-iight(walks to locker)

So imma be at aniya's place at 6:00 tonight. I got everything planed and i have condoms in my pocket.

(Roc's POV)

So yea prince and I Were talking this morning at starbucks this plan is about to be live foreal. We couldnt find another person to go over to aniya's house because of this big party at darrel's house so we decided and its going to be prince. I think its really best if he does it because when you think about it she really loves him but she plays it off like she moved on knowing damn well she didnt. Prince wants her back to he was kinda hesitant at first but he agreed. I picked out his outfit because that nigga aint goin over there with no nirvana crap, so i helped him. He is going to wear a black dope crewneck, some camo skinny jeans, and some jordan taxi 12's, with a golden necklace, and his hair in a ponytail. Yea he cant be goin over there with some nirvana hippy crap. So i told him to try something different. We were sitting down at the lunch table just me, prince, prod, and ray. They dont mess with him anymore cause i told him he's cool. Jordan and tamika were sitting with aniya at the other table just talking up a storm about corhan. I was rudely intreupted from my thoughts when ray threw a chicken nugget at me.

Roc-(yelling) YO BRO TF YOU DO DAT FOR!

Ray- (Yelling back) CALM DOWN THOR YOU WERE ZONED OUT SO I WAS WAKING YOU UP. WE HAVE BEEN CALLING YOUR FUCKING NAME FOR THE LAST 2 MINUTES!(Calms down)

Prod-(laughing)Haha he called you thor

Prince-(chuckles)

Roc-hahahah...no. -----_----- what did you want ray

Ray- I wanted to know if you were bouta go to darrel's party

Roc- Yea when does it start?