Chapter 4

A/N: I know I know I should shut up now but omg I'm just so happy to see more and more people read this! It's my first story so that's probably why. But thank you so much for reading! Ill try and interact with you guys and do silly contests.

*

*

*

*

*

~next day~

As I started to wake up I opened my eyes slowly. The light peeked through my curtains and I squinted my eyes.

I looked at the time. 11:00 and still tired. That's a struggle we all have. I got up slowly and walked into the bathroom. As I turned on the water, I looked at myself. Suddenly, I felt different. I saw my body different than usual. I felt... Almost as if I was fat. I didn't like it. Then I felt a sick feeling in my stomach.

I walked into the hot shower.

After my shower I walked out and dried off. After I dried my hair I walked into my room and picked out my outfit. I picked out black shorts, a pink crop top and a strapless black bikini to wear under for later at the beach with the dancers and Justin. I put my hair up like Ariana Grande, put on waterproof mascara, and checked the time. It was 12. I put on a pair of flip flops and walked downstairs.

"Hey I made some breakfast. You can have some" Jai said as I walked down.

"No thanks I'm not hungry" I said thinking about this morning looking in the mirror.

"Um. Okay. You going swimming?" He said pointing to my bikini

"Uh yeah." I said trying to walk away

"With who?" He asked

"The rest of the background dancers." I said

"Okay" he said.

He's so weird. I sat down and watched tv. Girl Code was on. Yes! they're hilarious. I guess I watched tv for 2 1/2 hours because it was 2:30. Wow I am easily distracted.

I heard my stomach rumble a little bit and got a bottle of water.

Hmm... What to do for 2 1/2 hours before Justin picks me up.

I started to stretch on the floor (like I always do when I'm bored. Probably why I'm so flexible!) when I got a call from Emily. We talk a lot for not being best friends.

Me- "hey"

Emily- "hey I'm bored"

Me- "me too" (typical middle school conversation lol)

Emily- "wanna hang?"

Me- "sure but I gotta be back here by 5"

Emily- "okay ill just come over to you"

And she hung up.

Minutes later she walked in the door which made me jump

"God u scared me! U know there's such thing as a doorbell." I said

"Yeah but it's funnier when you pretty much shit ur pants" she started laughing. I rolled my eyes

"Anyways what r u doing at 5 that's 'so' important?" she asked

"I'm just gonna go to the beach with Justin and the dancers" I explained

"I like how u said Justin's name first" she said winking at me. I rolled my eyes again.

"Oh u forgot! could you please, with all my heart, make a way for me to meet Justin?!" she basically started to yell at the end of the sentence.

"Definitely! u need to meet him he's really cool in person. Once you talk to him, you feel like he's just a normal guy, not some famous rich person" you said starting to blush so you looked down.

"I'm sensing a CRUSH!!!!" she said making the word crush so loud.

"Be quiet! god ur loud. And no. We're just friends. Plus, he's 6 years older than me. That's not gonna happen" I said.

"But you wish it did" she said smirking.

"Oh my gosh no! just understand we're just friends okay? okay. "

The rest of the time we talked about drama at dance, life, boys, and watched tv.

~4:45~

"I think I should go. U can't be late for your date with Justin!" she said

"Oh my gosh for the last time, it's not a date!!" I said giggling.

"Okay okay well bye love ya"

"Bye"

~5:00~

I hear a hock outside and open the door. It's Justin in is... oh my gosh that car is so nice! Woah. Okay.

I smile and grab my bag, lock the doors, and run to the front seat of his convertible. He speeds off down the road safely though.

"hey u ready?" He asked keeping his eyes on the road.

"Yeah! so are we just gonna meet the rest of them there? since u know, I'm the only one who needed a ride since I can't drive." I asked

"Yeah about that" he started

"Ill tell you it when we get there" he said.

"No!!! something u gotta know about me is I can't wait for stuff like that!" u said pouting.

"Well... Oops too late" he said smiling.

I gasped and hit is arm.

Once we got there, I got out and grabbed my stuff an put my sunglasses on.

"Okay now u gotta tell me" I said looking at him

"Alright. So u know how I said it's gonna be us and all the dancers?"

"Yeah?" I said confused

"Actually it never was. I just wanted to go with you" he said kind of shy.

"What? Why didn't you just say so?" I asked

"Well I don't know you that well but I know you enough that you probably would've said no" he said

"You don't know that" I said

"Would u have?" he asked

I looked down and laughed

"Exactly" he said.

"Well... Lets go have some fun!" I said running down to the sand.

A/N okay so I just had to write Another chapter for you guys so I did! Even so it's so late rn I just had to! Sorry if its a little boring, but it all adds up to a story right?;) anyways it'll get better.

Kik me at @julieeettt if u have any suggestions I'm always open for ideas!