Chapter 5!

I'm back!!!! I'm sooo sorry but for those of you wondering the bat mitzvah was great! And now.... IM BACK Im really sorry i didn't think I'd be off THIS long ☹ well anyways I still need a co owner since Im a really busy person most of the time! It's better if u understand dance but you don't have to!

Back to the story

It was an hour later and me and Justin were splashing at each other.

"Hey I'm gonna and get some water be right back." I said and walked back to your guys stuff. As i were walking i saw a group of guys around my age staring at me and smirking. I looked over and then kept walking.

"Hey baby you wanna come over here? We can have a little fun" said one of the guys and winked at me.

"No I'm good" I said kinda freaked out an kept walking.

Then they all started walked toward me. I started to walk faster and eventually started running. They grabbed me by the arms and legs and started to carry me away.

"Justin help!!!" I screamed

I thought he didn't hear me until I saw one of the guys fall back. Then I saw Justin.

"Aye get the fuck away from her!" He yelled. They put me down and started fighting justin while one guy held me carrying me on his back. I started screaming and suddenly the guy holding me was punched in the stomach by I'm guess was Justin and he fell down right on top of me and suddenly it was all black and that was the last thing I remembered.

Later I woke up to people surrounded by me and Justin holding a wet towel up to my bruised forehead which I didn't even know was possible to bruise.

"What happened?" I asked as I squinted my eyes and sat up. Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my left eye, but my hand up to the pain saying "fuck that hurts. What happened?"

"The guy fell on you and you blacked out for I guess 20 minutes."

You groaned and got up.

"I think we should go" you said to him. He nodded his head and helped you walk over to the car with worried eyes.

As he was driving he asked "u feeling okay?"

"Yeah it's getting better. It was nothing really" i said completely lying. It hurts like a bitch.

"You don't have to lie" he said

"I'm not" u answered a little annoyed.

"Would you rather go home or to my house?" he asked.

"Anywhere as long as its not my house." I said

"Alright then well go to mine."

He said happily.

Suddenly my stomach was rumbling so loudly asking for food.

"You sound hungry. Wanna get something to eat?" he asked.

"No I'm okay thanks tho" you said.

"Okay maybe later." he answered.