Prologue

"A-A-Amarniiii" Zayn growled my name as I took a fistful of his thick brown hair and tugged it softly by the roots, knowing it sends him over the edge. I greedily circle my hips wanting to feel him even more than I was right now.

A sweat bead drops from my head down to his. We both know I've never been the one to take top but right now I had an overwhelming sense of confidence.

He pulls my hips closer to his, which I didn't know was remotely possible. I lower my head and bring my lips to his right ear. "I want to feel every inch of your length Zayn.... every inch fück!" I screamed.

"Fück fück fück fück" he curses and pushes his fingertips hard into my back. "I-I fück I'm gonnaaaa" I knew what was coming and the thought made my the pit stomach tighten. I was about to come and so was he. Before he could finish his sentence I felt the warm liquid fill inside of me and the sensation that ran through my body ignited a new feeling inside. I rolled off of Zayn and laid next to him exhausted. I let out fast and hard puffs of air while I tried to catch my breath.

Zayn panted while a warm trembling hand landed on my upper thigh. We laid without another word for a while, the only sounds being our breaths becoming more even now.

The three words were hanging in the air between us but never spoken. Zayn and I could never simply say them but we knew that what we had was above and beyond... love

My name is Amarni-Rose and this is the story of how my life changed after being with the one and only Zayn Malik.