Chapter 2

Zayn remained fairly quiet for the most of that week. Something haunting his mind, his thoughts. Consuming him from the inside out. And it was starting to show. I had attempted many times to cheer him up by saying something funny or trying to turn him on with playful make outs, but he always seemed to stop me before anything went further. Which meant no sex for this week.

My curiosity had gotten the better of me a few times, which resulted in an argument. This wasn't the same Zayn I met before our friends-with-benefits type of relationship. I wouldn't even call it that, both Zayn and I have feelings for each other that we were well aware of. But by no means does that give us a head start in a relationship. No, Zayn is a star and that's simply not how it works.

We are currently sat in the lounge room of my apartment while Zayn absentmindedly watches the tv. I am sitting directly opposite to him pretending to read my cosmopolitan magazine instead of perhaps, I don't know, staring at him.

"Marni?" I hear Zayn's weak voice strained. I look up to meet his gaze while he pushes himself to continue. "I- um I talked to my management.... this morning." His eyes leave mine for what feels like the thousandth time this week alone.

"And what was said?" I press gently. His management is the only thing keeping us apart right now. He was quiet for a short while as though he was thinking of what to say next.

"Our tour starts in April. Which leaves us a few months together I guess. I mentioned us maybe having a relationship somewhere in the midst of things and they weren't so sure....." His fingers play with the corners of the cushion in his lap. He sighs and looks into my eyes before starting again. "I got into a bit of an argument with them too. But they didn't change their minds." he clears his throat and joins me on the other side of the room.

"Well hey, look on the bright side..." I begin although currently I am seeing no bright side. It's been a constant battle we've been fighting for a solid three months between us and his management. I think for a little longer while Zayn looks at me with expecting eyes. "We still have a few months together? To do whatever we want before you go on tour." I say with as much fake confidence as possible. He laces our fingers together and we sit in silence for a bit.

Zayn begins playing with my fingers to distract himself from his thoughts. I can't help but get images of his fingers being put to good use, why do I have to have my dirty thoughts in serious times like this. I try to hide the growing smirk playing on my lips whilst reminiscing the time Zayn first put his fingers inside of me.

**FLASHBACK**

I was sat at Katee's house on the kitchen counter. She had left me just two minutes ago to go to the bathroom, so here I was alone in the kitchen at my 18th birthday bash. Everyone I walked past was either drunk, high or making out with random people, so I decided to take refuge in the kitchen.

It didn't even feel like my birthday, and this certainly wasn't the type of party I would throw. I didn't even know the majority of people here. Later I would be laughing and smiling, actually enjoying myself. But if you told me that in that exact moment I would have rolled my eyes and looked away with a distasteful look. Amarni actually enjoying a party? Yeah right.

After a while of sitting in the kitchen bored out of my brains and more sober than anyone in the building, I decided to make my way to the spare bedroom and attempt to sleep without Katee coming to find me. I climbed the stairs and went straight into the room, ready to block out the party downstairs. Only to find someone already occupying the room.

A tanned boy with dark brown hair styled into a tall quiff. From behind I could see the muscles in his back tensing with each breath. He sat clad in a red flannel shirt and ripped black skinny jeans, something that I'd imagined homeless people to wear. But let me tell you, he looked something of a god not a hobo. He turned around immediately as I entered and only then did I get a full view of his face.

"I'm sorry I didn't know anyone was in here" I squeaked and reached for the door handle. He plastered on what I saw as a fake smile and shrugged.

"It's ok. I just had to get away from the crowd. These parties aren't usually my scene." he replied casually from the bed. He patted the spot next to him which I gladly filled. "What about you? what are you doing up here?" he questioned. I couldn't help but notice the thick British accent he spoke with, and now that I was closer could I see the extent of his god-like features.

"Um yeah I'm not exactly the life of the party even though this is meant to be my birthday party. I'm just not feeling it as much as I thought" I shrugged as I told him. "I'm Amarni by the way" I quickly added, maybe too quickly.

"Zayn," he offered his hand while I admired the protruding arm veins under his tattooed skin. I shook his hand and we fell silent. "So you're not feelin it ay?" he repeats my previous words and I answer with a nod. What he did next was one thing that I didn't expect.

He pulled my body flush against his, closing the space between us. He dipped his head to my level and whispered into my ear "Maybe you'll allow me to give you a birthday present ... that involves a bit of ..unwrapping." His hot breath fanned against my neck making the hairs on my body rise. Before I had the chance to reply his long fingers were inside my pants. I let out a shocked gasp.

"What are you doing!" I shouted trying to pry him off of me. This only made him push me on my back so I was now lying on the bed.

"Don't talk. Just enjoy it." His husky voice told me. And unwillingly I obeyed. I had no idea what was about to happen nor was I prepared for the odd feeling of his long fingers sliding into me without notice.

"Ahh!" I involuntarily moaned, unused to the sensational feeling in the pit of my stomach. Whatever he was doing to me felt great. His fingers worked inside of me starting with slow circular movements which I thought was all that was going to happen. I was wrong, oh so wrong.

"Oh my fück!" he quickened his movements pumping in and out of me. I tried to contain my noises and gripped the silk bed cover, my legs threatening to shut themselves. He had a smirk on his face from the sight in front of him. My toes curled and I instinctively arched my back. His fingers were so good.

"Open your eyes and look at me" he said, filth dropping from his every word. I obeyed and locked eyes with blazing chestnut ones, he smirked and and curled his fingers inside of me taking this opportunity to slip a third finger in. This sent me over the edge. I screamed and wriggled gripping the sheets tighter. An odd tight feeling in the pit of my stomach. All of a sudden my insides felt tight and I stiffened at the feeling. Zayn slipped his fingers out of me and stuck them straight into his mouth.

"Mmmm you taste so fücking great" he moaned as he spoke. I had no idea what just happened but I think I liked it.

**FLASHBACK OVER**

I could feel myself getting turned on just at the memory replaying in my head. I quickly threw myself onto Zayn's lap and locked lips with him. I was so desperate to get some sort of reaction out of him. I longed for his touch, even if it was a quicky in the bathroom. I needed something.