Chapter 1

The hot running water stings my skin, the type of sting you want to remain forever though. The type of sting that's pleasurable. Like when Zayn rams his length into you - the most pleasurable sting by far.

Little memories of last night appear in colourful snapshots of heat and passion and lust. The sight of him underneath me, tightly squeezing his eyelids shut from the overwhelming pleasure that I was never aware I could make someone feel. When he was teasing me with slow and taunting thrusts, I do admit I like it when he's on top. He seems to have this playful edge that I hadn't quite picked up yet. A smile played on my lips as the water trickled over my face, the memories I wish to keep forever.

A soft knock on the bathroom door to my apartment pulled me from my thoughts. I shut off the water a grabbed a soft fresh towel off the rack and wrapped it loosely around my body. The soft knock was due to come again although I pulled the door open before he could.

No words were needed. We exchanged smiles both thinking how great last night was. I leaned against the frame of the bathroom door as his soft wet lips connected with my forehead.

I traced my free hand down his toned torso, up and over his shoulder and down his inked arm. I couldn't resist the urge to have our lips connected once again, I stood on tippy toes and leaned in. Being the short ass I am, he had to dip his head down before the firing sensation of our lips against each other electrified my body. His lips lurked over mine for a long while before our lips were disconnected completely.

He was the first to break the comforting silence. "Why can't it be like this forever?" he whispered barely audible but enough for me to hear. I locked eyes with chestnut brown glossy ones

"Zayn... don't do this to me." I pause for a second before forcing myself to repeat his previous words when we had this discussion a few days ago. "I don't want to interfere with your career. I don't want to be something holding you back."

The chestnut eyes that I love so dearly, soon darken with sadness, tears threatening to spill. I feel the sting behind my eyes warning me of the tears that are to come. With a simple soft nod he breaks our eye contact and lowers his line of sight to the tiles beneath us. A long sigh emits from my lips, and I'm reminded how much I hate seeing him in this emotional state.

"I wish it wasn't like this." he softly states, taking my delicate fingers into his large hands. He kisses my temple and drops my hands. "I'll let you get dressed, I'll be in the bedroom" before I have any time to say something, he leaves my sight and heads towards my room.