Chapter 3

To my relief he kissed back for the first time this week. I gripped the collar of his shirt and pulled him closer to me. Our lips still moving in sync while he held my waist close to him.

After a minute of heated kisses I smiled on his lips and so did he. A simple kiss cured my insecurities over the last week that he didn't in fact like me anymore. I was about to pull away and take a seat next to him again but he held me closer and reconnected our lips before parting for a tiny break.

"What were you thinking about before baby?" he hums on my lips. I smile remembering the thought and bite lightly onto his bottom lip, something I've learnt turns him on.

"Ugh" he lets out a throaty moan at my action, I take the opportunity to grind my hips in teasing circles, the growing hardness in his jeans giving me satisfaction. I start palming his big bulge with the occasional squeeze making him moan from my teasing movements. He tightly gripped my hips to stop my movements and gave me a long passionate kiss.

"Babe just bend over that table and let me fück you already" he says with a groan when I push my fingers through the roots of his hair. I laugh a little and push my hips onto his again.

"Now there's a fun idea.... but I want to do something first" a mischievous grin makes it's way upon my features while I slide my body down his until I'm on my knees in front of him. He realises what I'm about to do and moves to the edge of the seat with a massive smirk on his plump pink lips.

I decide to do a little more teasing before I jump to the good part. I unzip his jeans carefully and at a slow pace much to his disappointment. Before tugging down his jeans with the help of his feet kicking them off. He edges closer to me, his big erection now so close that my body is aching for it. I tuck my fingers around the waistband of his boxers and tug them down with no time to lose.

Sitting ready for me is his big length, I take a few seconds to admire it's beauty before taking him in my hands pumping slowly. The feeling of his dïck in my hands not fulfilling my needs. I lick the top of his length, the taste enough to want to take him right then and there. I open my mouth and suck hard with my tongue licking every part I can fit in my mouth. He thrusts his hips when I twirl my tongue over the tip of his dïck which makes me more enticed to fit him inside my mouth. I wrap my mouth around him again and suck harder and harder trying to ignore the pooling between my legs.

"Fück Marni fück" Zayn says which makes me moan in response. I quicken my movements with his thrusts knowing he's going to come any moment. The taste of him in my mouth is all I want right now. I long for it. He goes to pull out before he comes but I grip him with my hands to hold him in place until I feel the warm liquid squirt into my mouth. I quickly swallow not wanting the easy to stay in my mouth for too long.

We are both panting now, I lay on the floor and Zayn rests back on the seat. I've missed this.