Jin going to L.O.T.J

Following BTS' comeback with their new album "WINGS" last month, the boys have been busy on the promotional cycle. With promotions slowly winding down, the group are undoubtedly looking forward to a break, but for Jin, it appears that he is going somewhere exotic for a "break"!

In a new report from OSEN, Jin will be making an appearance on an upcoming episode of "Law Of The Jungle", which will be set on the Indonesian island of Sulawesi. Not only will this be Jin's first time on the show, but his appearance will mark the first time that any BTS member will appear on the reality-survival series.

With Jin being extra hilarious lately, are you looking forward to his upcoming appearance of "Law Of The Jungle"?

BTS’s Jin hasn’t had a lot of experience with variety shows, but he showed a lot of unexpected charm,” the PD began. “He is a big idol star these days, right? So I thought that he would be careful to maintain his image, but he wasn’t like that at all.”

The singer created a lively mood among the cast and crew as a constant source of energy and dad jokes. “If we go by age, he isn’t the youngest member on the show, but he gave off that kind of “youngest member” vibe. No matter the situation, he was always causing a lot of laughs,” she added. “He would never stop cracking dad jokes. Someone who can make people laugh even during exhausting situations is really charming.”