BTS break Kpop 24 hour view

BTS’s new “Spring Day” MV is now the fastest music video by a K-Pop group to reach 10 million views!

The track “Spring Day” is off BTS’s new repackaged album “You Never Walk Alone,” and its beautiful music video was released along with the album on February 13 at midnight KST.

Within 24 hours, the music video had been watched over 9.4 million times, soaring above BTS’s previous record for the most views in a day for a K-Pop group’s music video, which was 6.3 million views for their “Blood, Sweat & Tears” MV.

The music video for “Spring Day” has now broken another record, as it has become the fastest MV by a K-Pop group to gain 10 million views. Around 2:40 a.m. KST on February 14, the MV updated its view count to 10,219,692 views, meaning the video reached 10 million views in less than 26 hours and 40 minutes. This beats the former record of 40 hours and 31 minutes to reach the milestone, which was achieved by TWICE’s “TT.”

There is still more to come from BTS this comeback, with the music video for their track “Not Today” due out on February 20 at midnight KST! You can watch the intense teaser for their upcoming MV here.

Congratulations to BTS and ARMY on breaking another record!