For New Fans😘

Hello this is Rian2113😉.Today I going to write about BTS.It just for the newcomer who just know BTS.I hope Ican help you toknow more about BTS😊.Lets go!!

BTS is made under Bighit entertainment.There are 7 people in this group.Bighit made BTS because of Rapmonster.When Bighitman saw Rapmonster, he thought he want to make a hip hop boy group.What the meaning fir BTS?The meaning of BTS is BangTanSoyeondan.The meaning is Bulletproof boys scout.They debuted on June 13, 2013, with the song "No More Dream" from their first album, 2 Cool 4 Skool, for which they won several "New Artist of the Year" awards including those at the 2013.The seven Bangtan boys: Rap Monster, J-Hope, Suga, Jimin, Jin, V and Jungkook made their debut with the single, 2 COOL 4 SKOOL. After a month of their debut, the boys announced their official fanclub name.On July 9, the seven boys took to their fancafe and announced that the fanclub name has been confirmed. Their fans are now officially called A.R.M.Y (아미) which stands for Adorable Representative M.C for Youth. They also explained the significant meaning behind it. ARMY is military in English, the body armor.Before debuting in 2013, Rap Monster was already performing as an underground rapper and had released several tracks informally, including a collaboration with Zico. Jin had been a student at Konkuk University majoring in acting, before being streetcast for auditions, while Suga was an underground rapper in Daegu.J-Hope, who was part of a street dance team named NEURON, was active in the underground dancing scene, participating in various battles and competitions.Before joining Big Hit, Jimin entered Busan High School of Arts as the top student in modern dance, but later transferred to Korea Arts High School with V, who auditioned in Daegu.Jungkook was casted by multiple agencies after leaving auditions for Superstar K, but eventually chose Big Hit.

 If you want to know about BTS watch this video:-
Rookie King: Channel Bangtan (SBS MTV) - BTS-based reality show, Episode 1–8
American Hustle Life (Mnet) - BTS-based reality show, Episode 1–8
BTS GO! (Mnet America) - BTS-based reality show, Episode 7

This is the main about BTS that you should know
For the new fans I want to say
'Welcome,first time on bangtan,”