Chapter 14

Amber pov

He set me on the counter in the bathroom. The cold surface touched the back of my thighs making me shiver, realizing I'm wearing one of Harry's boxers.

"Your clothes are in the wash. They were a bit dirty." he says embarrassed.

My smile grows wide and I look down when I feel a weird sensation on my cheeks.

He heads to one of the drawers frowning when he's not finding what he's looking for. Something long and metal catches my eye but he quickly shuts the drawer.

"The alcohol is in the kitchen ill brb" he jokes winking and I roll my eyes.

Once he shuts the bathroom door I race to the drawer.

When I open it my hand flies to my mouth and I gasp.

Neatly organized are four long blades. I cover my mouth to quiet my sobs. Before I know it I grab the four blades and stuff them in what seems like Harry's hoody.

Moments later a sleepy Harry walks in holding a bottle of alcohol and a few bandages.

"Hey you okay, does something hurt?" he asks frantically, lightly toughing my cheek.

"N-oo" I stutter taking a few steps back away from him.

I head to the counter where the bandages are when I start feeling a bit light headed.

"Here sit down ill cover it." he leads me to the dresser where behind me is a large rectangular mirror.

He grabs a piece of soft paper and dips it in alcohol.

"This may sting a little. " he says.

I stare at him in awe, the way he furrows his eyebrow trying to focus. The way he slowly swipes the cloth in my cheek. How he's always asking if it hurts, if I want him to stop. The way his igniting green eyes meet me mine and he give me a quick smile.

Before I know it my cheek is all bandaged up and he's cleaning up all the supplies.

Harry freezes when he hears the door open.

"Harry are you here?" A man ask.

"Shit" Harry mutters. "Yes I'm here Paul wait up. "

He quickly directs his attention to me.

"I need you to hide Amber, if they find you they'll make you move, disappear. Go hide in the closet in my bedroom ill be right there." he instructs.

I scurry to his bedroom and hide in the dark closet. I feel a sharp pain by my stomach and I know one if the blades had cut me.

I stay frozen when I hear voices.

Harry's POV

"Can I help you with something.?" I ask annoyed. Amber is hiding and I don't know how much she could take being crammed.

"Harry you skipped your therapy session, then i see you were at a cafe with a "mystery girl" . This is not good Harry, especially for the other boys. " he says. bitch.

"Ill just get out of the band" I say shrugging my shoulders.

I'm in no mood of this. I need him out before I lose my temper and have Amber get scared.

"Harry this is not all about you. There are also 4 other lads. Your fans everything. You have to stop being fucking selfish and move on. We are trying to help you." He says, his face inches away from mine.

He fucking blew it.

"Listen those 4 lads don't give a shit about me, neither do you so stop pitying me. No one cares about me. I can't make any friends without being fucking backstabbed." I begin to drag him out the door. "They just care that I'm famous. No one will ever love me. I'm a monster. A monster who hurts other people to get flesh. And you know what, in reality people don't fall in live with monsters cause they just get marked." My adrenaline keeps pumping and letting this out feels so fucking good.

I shut the door in his face and pace the living room back and forth. I rum my hands through my damn curly hair.

Amber.

I sprint to my room and open the closet. In the darkness I could still see how she has her hands over her ears. She relaxes when she seems me and quickly bolts up.

"I'm sorry if you heard all of that. " I am sorry. She's my first "friend" well I don't know if she wants to be my friend after everything that has happens.

Amber's pov

"Don't worry I didn't hear anything, I didn't want to eavesdrop. "

He relaxes and sits on the small recliner.

Little does he know I heard all the words I needed to know. The hatred towards himself. Everything.

" I better be going. Um ill return your clothes tomorrow."

"No its fine it looks cute on you." I immediately feel myself blush and he chuckles.

He walks me out the door and we stand in the doorway and stand there in comfortable silence. I stare at his green orbs and see shaddered memories lost in those eyes. His deepest secrets. How broken he truly is.

"Goodnight Harry."

"Goodbye Amber."

~THANK YOU FOR 190 + READS. ILY SO MUCH.~