chapter 12

Harry's pov

She used me. She fucking used me, just like every single girl does. Anger boils inside of me making me scream in frustration. I throw my phone to the wall, not caring if it cracks or not.

I walk to the bathroom, getting ready to meet some old friends, relapse sounds really nice.

Amber's pov

I didn't get any sleep last night. I ended up rereading The Fault In Our Stars, crying extra tears. I also couldn't sleep because of the guilt that kept haunting me. I was so mean to Harry.

Lauren left early which leaves me all by myself. She got a job at bar downtown. Looks like she will be paying the bills this month.

I clean myself up and make sure I look presentable. I need to get some groceries and I can't be looking like a zombie. I sigh and step out the door.

Harry's pov

I walk outside to go grab the mail, maybe the boys could show a little sympathy for their fucked up friend right? I freeze once I hear a door open across from me. I quickly hide behind a bush and see who the person is.

Its Amber.

I get up ready to scream at her, but then I hear her sniff and wipe quick tears. She's not supposed to be crying, she's supposed to have a smug smile or something.

I walk to her and Yank her by the arm.

She quickly looks at me and her brown eyes become glossy. She slowly looks down to wear my hand is touching her and I quickly let go.

" What's wrong," I ask.

"Uh N-nothing." she says before she starts walking away.

I catch up to her and hold her hand. I quickly feel my body become warm and let go.

She looks down walking at a faster pace.

I hold her by the shoulders and I feel her tense up.

"I'm taking you to go eat breakfast."

She doesn't answer, she knows she can't win, even if she tried to fight.

What am I doing.

Amber's pov

What am I doing. My mind is racing, giving me so many reasons why I should reject to his offer. But my body keeps walking.

We walk for what feels like an eternity until we finally arrive at a small cafe.

Its small, empty except for two elderly people. Harry takes off his coat while I stand their frozen at the spot.

"If you stay their longer you'll freeze to death." he teases.

I stare at him and I see a weird glint in his eyes.

He quickly turns away and turns his attention to the cash register.

I sit at a small Booth when a flash catches my eye. My eyes widen once I realize it was a paparatzi. Not wanting to get Harry in a bad mood i let it slip and decide to change seats, where my back faces the windows.

Soon Harry arrives with two hot chocolates and a Russian tea cake.

"What's wrong?" he asks again. I roll my eyes and he glares at me.

"What's. Wrong." he asks more sternly, furrowing his eyebrows.

I sigh in defeat and and wisk the straw, making my hot chocolate turn into a lighter brown.

"Lauren and I got in a fight." I answer fiddling with my fingers.

He opens his mouth ready to speak but I stop him.

"And I'm sorry for what I said last night, I was just upset and confused." I say truthfully.

He looks taken back. I guess he wasn't expecting an apology.

"Its fine." he answers and takes a small sip of his hot chocolate.

He quickly sticks his tongue out and put his finger on it.

"Ouch, I burned my tongue." he yelps his finger still on his tongue.

I laugh and put my upper lip on the small white frosting that slowly dissolving.

"Look I have a mustache." I say sticking my lip at him.

He bursts out laughing, making the empty cafe vibrate.

He turns dead serious and so do I when we hear screaming girls banging on the glass doors.

He curses and quickly puts his coat over my head.

It quickly gets yanked out and a girls face is right infront of me. Before I know it the once empty cafe is filled with screaming girls.

And Harry no where to be seen.

~Sorry I haven't updated. Ill be updating more. Good Luck to everyone who have finals! !~