chapter 8

Amber POV

"Lauren who is it?" I ask trying to contain my giggling.

Nothing could of expected me to what I saw next. I headed towards the door staring at Lauren, not daring to look at the person on the doorway even though I knew who it was. I looked at him and my heart stopped. I could hear Miley Cyrus in the background singing Wrecking Ball.

Why is he hear? Why now that I'm trying to recover over what happened.

He's wearing some sweats and a white T-shirt that is transparent enough that I can see his inked skin.

Lauren was the first to break the silence. I could feel her anger.

"Seriously! " She yelled and walked away.

Harry looked taken back but I wasn't, this was her normal self. I knew she was going to react this way.

After what felt like hours Harry finally cleared his throat.

"Umm....you...ugh...how you've been?" he asked nervously.

"Good.", I answered dryly looking at the floor which seemed more interesting.

"So you live here?"

"Yeah I came here from America with my bestfriend Lauren."

"Uhh so you like it here?"

"Yeah, not what I expected but yes I do."

I hear thing thumping on the floor from our room and I know Lauren's pissed.

"I don't think right now is a good time to talk but I was wondering if you'll come over my flat tommorow? I'm living straight across from you.", Harry's says.

I finally look up and my eyes meet his. His beautiful green eyes that are impossible to forget. He's asking me out. Wait this is wrong I'm supposed to be recovering.

"Ya, sure ill be there.", My mouth responds without me thinking further.

"Tomorrow at eight.", He reassures and then walk out with a cheeky smile on his face.

I'm going on a date with Harry Styles. The man I saved.!!!

~1 VOTE NEXT CHAPTER~